Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I have lost friends

Posted By:
xx!ILoveOneDirection!xx
xx!ILoveOneDirection!xx
StarStarStar
I have lost a lot of friends since 2010. It's cuz i love 1D so mmuch and some of my friends didn';t so they ditched me

I am a TRUE and PROUD DIRECTIONER!! I am their number 1 fan and I love them with all my heart!

I have lost friends

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar

"xx!ILoveOneDirection!xx" wrote:

I have lost a lot of friends since 2010. It's cuz i love 1D so mmuch and some of my friends didn';t so they ditched me
Well thats just.... weird...

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

I have lost friends

Posted By:
Blue Elephant_2220405 Lock
Blue Elephant_2220405
StarStar

If they would leave you because of your taste in music, they are not good people.

I have lost friends

Posted By:
TaNet2165
TaNet2165
StarStarStarStar

"Blue Elephant" wrote:

If they would leave you because of your taste of music, they are not good people.
Exactly what Blue Elephant said. If they were good friends, they wouldn't have left you just because you love 1D. Try finding some friends that love them as well, and then you all could be fangirling potatoes! Big Grin

T for Terrance, E for errance - "Shut up, now this is how you spell it. Its T, its E, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R, its R -" "how many R's are there?" "6." *BWAHAHAHAHA!!!*

TOM DALEY OH MY GOD.

I have lost friends

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

weird o.o

I have lost friends

Posted By:
cutieareo
cutieareo
Star
i t will be fine well i lost on friend she moved to a diffident school and i dout see her  any more but im ok so should lots of people like you all

cutieareo

I have lost friends

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
Awww D: That sucks and that's also really stupid that they ditched you just because you love one direction. It'll be okay. There's people on here who would be your friend if they love one direction or not. Try making some new friends who won't ditch you just because you love something or someone soo much and they don't.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

I have lost friends

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

Awww D: That sucks and that's also really stupid that they ditched you just because you love one direction. It'll be okay. There's people on here who would be your friend if they love one direction or not. Try making some new friends who won't ditch you just because you love something or someone soo much and they don't.

Attack On Titan Quote

I have lost friends

Posted By:
kenya233
kenya233
StarStarStar
I had lost my best friend we use to always be together we spent the night over eachother house nd we shared secrets together . I thought we would stay friends forever but as soon as we got to middle school it's like i dnt even exist to her . She would speak to me every once in a while . Its's jus dnt seem right to mehh .

~I Love My Boyfriend Candon ~
Pretty Gurl Swagged Up

I have lost friends

Posted By:
AshCandy10
AshCandy10
Star
I KNOW RIGHT I LOVE THEM  AND MY FRIEND S HATE ID  UGHHH THEY ARE DUMB THEY LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER MORE

ashCandy loves you too

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

What was the last thing you ate?

New mood on Kw.

HELP I NEED HELP WITH MY OLDER SISTER

My Brother

what if dogs fetch the ball because they t...

latest videos