Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my bff has a bf!? and so do other girls

Posted By:
KoelKatlol
KoelKatlol
Star
this migh be intresting but my BFF lexi has a bf!? i know it's crazy to have a bf when you're starting 4th grade but there's other girls in my class who have bf's but my other bff and me dont have bf's yet. i dont want one because i like boys as friendsFrustrated but when you have bf's you change because one: your bf will be like " what the heck is she hanging out with" and two: your relationship could change but it won't. here's some advice: if you have a bf and your relationship changes ( it will probley when you get older) just be yourself and be happy   u have a life and that you're you! my dad said that if you have a bf in a young age that means you dont have a wonderful life. i dont like boys that way anyway. when i be a adult i'll be a single mom because i'll get to do things all by myself. now u kknow when to have a bf and when to not smile

Posted By:
DGKid
DGKid
StarStar
what the heck? I did not know what you just said

Sandy: [to Patrick] Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?

Patrick: Not until four.

Posted By:
-Kaye (:
-Kaye (:
StarStarStarStar
move on.

I JUST LOVE BRITAIN OKAY.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

Brave or Tangled?

Brave or Tangled?

Black Veil Brides

Black Veil Brides

Cute ;-)

latest videos