Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my bff has a bf!? and so do other girls

Posted By:
KoelKatlol
KoelKatlol
Star
this migh be intresting but my BFF lexi has a bf!? i know it's crazy to have a bf when you're starting 4th grade but there's other girls in my class who have bf's but my other bff and me dont have bf's yet. i dont want one because i like boys as friendsFrustrated but when you have bf's you change because one: your bf will be like " what the heck is she hanging out with" and two: your relationship could change but it won't. here's some advice: if you have a bf and your relationship changes ( it will probley when you get older) just be yourself and be happy   u have a life and that you're you! my dad said that if you have a bf in a young age that means you dont have a wonderful life. i dont like boys that way anyway. when i be a adult i'll be a single mom because i'll get to do things all by myself. now u kknow when to have a bf and when to not smile

Posted By:
DGKid
DGKid
StarStar
what the heck? I did not know what you just said

Sandy: [to Patrick] Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else?

Patrick: Not until four.

Posted By:
-Kaye (:
-Kaye (:
StarStarStarStar
move on.

I JUST LOVE BRITAIN OKAY.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

why mum knows everthing?

Chat not working for me!

Am I... Crazy?

is it wrong?

$ports....

favorite teams?

latest videos