Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Hannah55354
Hannah55354
Star
Me and my now enimie used to be the best of friends now we dont even speek. I dont know what I did wrong and every time I ask her what did I do wrong she always says you know what you did (when I relly dont) What should I do????? PLZ REPLY ;(

Hannah

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
ahaha hahahahahahaha

:^)

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Hannah55354
Hannah55354
Star
its not funny

Hannah

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar
you shuld grab her by the hand and go to her face and say wat did i do firmly and dont stop asking til she answers and say stuff like y r u mad we wur bffs and now we seem like were not wat r u talkin bout

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mellisa169" wrote:

you shuld grab her by the hand and go to her face and say wat did i do firmly and dont stop asking til she answers and say stuff like y r u mad we wur bffs and now we seem like were not wat r u talkin bout
or you could not do that

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Mellisa169" wrote:

you shuld grab her by the hand and go to her face and say wat did i do firmly and dont stop asking til she answers and say stuff like y r u mad we wur bffs and now we seem like were not wat r u talkin bout
or you could not do that
I actually agree. Violence is not the answer

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Mellisa169" wrote:

you shuld grab her by the hand and go to her face and say wat did i do firmly and dont stop asking til she answers and say stuff like y r u mad we wur bffs and now we seem like were not wat r u talkin bout
or you could not do that
Oh. Form what she said I thought you were being rude. Sorry.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Mellisa169" wrote:

or you could not do that
you messed up your quotes buddy

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Hannah55354
Hannah55354
Star
if i keep asking her she will even get madder

Hannah

We USED to be friends

Posted By:
Mellisa169
Mellisa169
StarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"Authoritarian" wrote:

"Mellisa169" wrote:

or you could not do that
what i meen is grab her not violently but nicely but u hav 2 be serious and wen i say go to her face i mean like look at her dead in the eye firmly and serious and if that doesnt work tell the teacher yur rents or evenn principal or even her parents

Hey...made a new symbol face... :?) it's a guy with a big nose! If somebody all ready created this then....well.....whatever.

Don't blame it on sunshine
Don't blame it on moonlight
Don't blame it on good times
Blame it on the boogie

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Names From A-Z

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z