Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Sigh....

Posted By:
kiki22445
kiki22445
Star
So one of my closest friends have been ignoring me for 3 months now. I have literally tried every source i could to talk to her :L She blocked me on all of them... all of my friends just say to give it up and forget about her  The other night i deleted everything i could to contact her so that i wouldn't try to be her friend again because i couldn't take any more pain. I need your decision on if i should keep trying or just give it up  I want to just stop but we have had so much good times im sure this has happened to some others.

.:.Kiki.:.
Live life to the fullest smile

Sigh....

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
I would just leave her be for now. She might just need some space. I can understand how hard it is because this happened to me. How can your friend just cut you off? After everything you've been through? It's rough, but you'll through it, you seem like the person that's very strong & determined. smile

Sigh....

Posted By:
Girlgal!
Girlgal!
StarStarStar
I know it's hard to take but your friend might just not like you! It isn't your fault just it means you need to move on! I think it's time to forget and move on to the fun! It really is great once you get over them!

bush babies are super cute search them up!!!!

I love cats too!

and polar bears!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D