Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

SO SAD!!!!

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
StarStarStarStar
 i move all the time but i had a good friend when i moved to florida her name is tiffany and we have not talked in like 4 years plus i miss her soooooo much!!! i have her number but im afraid she wont remember me. Worried . so i called and we like were so sad that i moved and we talked and cried but i still miss her

SO SAD!!!!

Posted By:
marley1130
marley1130
Star
Well since you miss her, and shes you r best friend(or was?) I suggest talking regulary(if possible)..I really dont know what else to say sorry..

SO SAD!!!!

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
Maybe you guys could be pen pals.

SO SAD!!!!

Posted By:
amber_mia2
amber_mia2
Star
um... it wont let me few any of my comments but i dont know why, can some one help me or mabye tell me why please? thanks

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Eyebrows

Hello i'm jake :)

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos