Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
LittleLa-la
LittleLa-la
StarStar
My best friend is dating my ex and treating me like i am not there. what do I do? i get pushed aside and ganged up on too I can't deal with it. So how do i deal with being bullied in the group and also seeing my best friend dating my ex? please give me advice

Don't Dwell on the past as all that dose is takes control of you life and makes you wish it was all gone.

So live a full life and do not give up on love, trust or truth even when it falls you will find that one person i promise you that.

smile

Love,
Little La-la

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
geeklychikrocks
geeklychikrocks
Star
why did he be came your ex anyway if he is really your ex that means u do not like him so find a more perfect boyfriend comment me on my profile

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
LittleLa-la
LittleLa-la
StarStar

"geeklychikrocks" wrote:

why did he be came your ex anyway if he is really your ex that means u do not like him so find a more perfect boyfriend comment me on my profile
he dumped me for my best friend

Don't Dwell on the past as all that dose is takes control of you life and makes you wish it was all gone.

So live a full life and do not give up on love, trust or truth even when it falls you will find that one person i promise you that.

smile

Love,
Little La-la

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
If someone's bullying you the best thing to do is talk to your parents/Carers I'm sure they  Won't like you to be seen like this so the best this is to sit them down and talk to them about your situation.smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
beccyboo122 Lock
beccyboo122
StarStarStarStarStar
Ouchie o.o

Sarah.

And I just ran out of band aids, I don't even know where to start. Cause you can bandage the damage, you never really can fix a heart.

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
DiscoFatal:_1880336 Lock
DiscoFatal:_1880336
StarStarStarStar
just wrong , well that best friend dating your ex man needs to be your EX friend , know what im saying!

ew , honestly your opinion is non existent to me ♥

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
marley1130
marley1130
Star
Well, first off if she is dating your boyfriend knowing it make you mad, then going off and leaving you out/bullying.She was a no good in the first place. Secondly,You need too tell someone you trust on the bullying if it keeps continuing. I hope things get better,ive been in your siution before it sucks;/.

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
TylaSquarepants_1975545 Lock
TylaSquarepants_1975545
StarStarStarStar
your friend is wrong girl , get some new friends ♥

Some cool kids like cool kids that like cool kids, you know?

~

Star revolution.

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
LittleLa-la
LittleLa-la
StarStar
Well i now have an ex friend, I asked her why she was treating me like this and she slapped me so i walked off and told my parents and now her parents like are angry

smile

Love,
Little La-la

best friend dating my ex

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

"LittleLa-la" wrote:

Well i now have an ex friend, I asked her why she was treating me like this and she slapped me so i walked off and told my parents and now her parents like are angry

Why are her parents mad?  Look if shes an ex friend stay away from her.  I dont see much you can do but be the better person.  If it halps i dont have alot of real life friends.  but im used to it so don't feal bad.

mafioso Lovino

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos