x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

is she my friend?

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
Well, here it goes my best  friend isn't like a best friend to me and if she's gone don't worry I have a second up to my first. My best friend makes fun of me maybe because she thinks I am a sorta tomboy but I think she only really likes me because of my crafty talents. She is a big girly girly I mean she says she's not but think about this..... we were watching karate kid ( new one ) and then she saw the intro and said noooo! What if this is a boy movie ? I'm like WOAH okay just because were girls we can't watch the movie and we always have to watch bratz? but I said that in my mind. What do you think girly or not? She always likes it when she is better at something then me. Like one time when we were doing something she said YES I'm finally better at something then you but that's when were alone but at summer school she makes fun of me, she might be gossiping about me, she pushes me around and if I  have a fight she pretends I'm invisible and goes with another friend pretending that's her best friend now. If she can't run over me  then she runs away. That's her way of saying you messed with me and say sorry! She never ever said sorry and all these times I said sorry for what? Her being mean to me?  She's just something I can't  let go. I've known her since 3 and now 10 almost 11.  What should I do?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
no she dosnt act like a good friend i think shes jelous and she is acting somewhat like a brat mabey you should trie talking to her about it and if she dosnt wanna talk to you about it you might wanna move on hope that helped : )

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3_2000110 Lock
Un-thinkableImaginary:3_2000110

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
She doesn't sound like a true friend to me. That's not a healthy friendship if she does that type of things to you. I think you need to stop being her friend and try to make some new friends that won't treat you that way.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!

Posted By:
rae-rae123321
rae-rae123321

StarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
she dose not act like one but she calls me her bff wat do i do?

rae-rae love yall

Posted By:
PRETTY-CIERRA_2068584 Lock
PRETTY-CIERRA_2068584

StarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
tell her how u feel 2 her face

LIFES DECISOIN

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
this so totally happened to me! I wrote her note and the reason I did that because one time she says what mean things do you do if your mad at your parents? i said tell them how i feel in a note. I said that and she scoffed and laughed at me. I did it to her and explained all the horrible mean things she done and she wasn't laughin now. try that. she MADE me be her bff. GUESS WHAT? SHE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
There was this girl Joanna in my class just like this. boy, did I tell HER off! I think you should dump her as a friend. Let her bug someone ELSE'S life! Disappointedvil

Posted By:
bellaemma
bellaemma

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

She doesn't sound like a true friend to me. That's not a healthy friendship if she does that type of things to you. I think you need to stop being her friend and try to make some new friends that won't treat you that way.
^^

St. Baldrick's day was awesome! It was amazing
shaving my head!
After St. Baldricks

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥_2179313 Lock
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥_2179313

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
No not really.

Come out a little bit
You're trying for more
But dancing in the friend zone

Latest Forum Posts

YouTube or Vine?

Lets Count!

When is your birthday?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

YouTube or Vine?

I really need help with my first period!!

abortion is murder

Opinion On Donald Trump?

When is your birthday?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games