Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

is she my friend?

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Well, here it goes my best  friend isn't like a best friend to me and if she's gone don't worry I have a second up to my first. My best friend makes fun of me maybe because she thinks I am a sorta tomboy but I think she only really likes me because of my crafty talents. She is a big girly girly I mean she says she's not but think about this..... we were watching karate kid ( new one ) and then she saw the intro and said noooo! What if this is a boy movie ? I'm like WOAH okay just because were girls we can't watch the movie and we always have to watch bratz? but I said that in my mind. What do you think girly or not? She always likes it when she is better at something then me. Like one time when we were doing something she said YES I'm finally better at something then you but that's when were alone but at summer school she makes fun of me, she might be gossiping about me, she pushes me around and if I  have a fight she pretends I'm invisible and goes with another friend pretending that's her best friend now. If she can't run over me  then she runs away. That's her way of saying you messed with me and say sorry! She never ever said sorry and all these times I said sorry for what? Her being mean to me?  She's just something I can't  let go. I've known her since 3 and now 10 almost 11.  What should I do?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

is she my friend?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
no she dosnt act like a good friend i think shes jelous and she is acting somewhat like a brat mabey you should trie talking to her about it and if she dosnt wanna talk to you about it you might wanna move on hope that helped : )

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

is she my friend?

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
She doesn't sound like a true friend to me. That's not a healthy friendship if she does that type of things to you. I think you need to stop being her friend and try to make some new friends that won't treat you that way.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

is she my friend?

Posted By:
rae-rae123321
rae-rae123321
StarStar
she dose not act like one but she calls me her bff wat do i do?

rae-rae love yall

is she my friend?

Posted By:
PRETTY-CIERRA
PRETTY-CIERRA
StarStarStar
tell her how u feel 2 her face

LIFES DECISOIN

is she my friend?

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
this so totally happened to me! I wrote her note and the reason I did that because one time she says what mean things do you do if your mad at your parents? i said tell them how i feel in a note. I said that and she scoffed and laughed at me. I did it to her and explained all the horrible mean things she done and she wasn't laughin now. try that. she MADE me be her bff. GUESS WHAT? SHE MOVED!!!!!!!!!!

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

is she my friend?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
There was this girl Joanna in my class just like this. boy, did I tell HER off! I think you should dump her as a friend. Let her bug someone ELSE'S life! Disappointedvil

is she my friend?

Posted By:
bellaemma
bellaemma
StarStarStarStarStar

"Un-thinkableImaginary:3" wrote:

She doesn't sound like a true friend to me. That's not a healthy friendship if she does that type of things to you. I think you need to stop being her friend and try to make some new friends that won't treat you that way.
^^

St. Baldrick's day was awesome! It was amazing
shaving my head!
After St. Baldricks

is she my friend?

Posted By:
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
♥_selena_gomez_rocks_♥
StarStarStarStarStar
No not really.

I'm so messed up yeah
I can't remember what I did tonight
But I just can't forget about you

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

What is your favorite planet?

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

BDAY

latest videos