Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
there was this boy on my bus who said he doesn't like mexicans and blacks. he put his midddle finger up at all three of my friends(mexican black,and me black) and said he didn't like our faces. whyy are people racist?its mean and it makes you feel useless, are you racist? and tell me why

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Are you racist?

Posted By:
MathsGeek_1971128 Lock
MathsGeek_1971128
StarStarStarStar
I'm not racist, i'd just like to say, i feel your pain and and hate racist people, there's no point of the thing. 

myeeaaaah! im a cookie monster who eats skittles. you like???? you betta like or...or... i will CRY!! :*(

Are you racist?

Posted By:
toriah cutie Lock
toriah cutie
Star
im mixied with black and white so i cant be races

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not racist at all. That's very rude of him to do that to you and his friends. I even know some some people who are racist so I know the feeling D:

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Caralea
Caralea
StarStarStar
im not racist cuz the way i see it is we all breath the same air and shed the same blood so if u dont like some1 for ther ethnicity then thats like sayin you dont like urself. you should only judge ppl by their personality

BRUNO MARS HAD A "GRENADE" AND TAIO CRUZ HAD "DYNAMITE". THEY THREW THEM AT KATY PERRY SO SHE BLEW UP LIKE A "FIREWORK". THE BANG WAS SO LOUD THAT THE BLACK EYED PEAS COULDNT REMEMBER "THE TIME" AND RIHANNA LOST HER MEMORY AND RAN AROUND ASKING PPL "WAT HER NAME" WAS. LUCKILY FOR NELLY IT WAS JUST A DREAM! smile

Are you racist?

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not racist in the slightest, I don't see the need to be & I think it's unfair to judge people by their skin colour, certain people just struggle to accept difference.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not I am mixed

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Are you racist?

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course not! Being Racist is idiotic and STUPID. I HATE racist people. (Sorry But I Do) And Thats really mean what he said to and did you three. -_-

Are you racist?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Ew no. why would anyone hate someone because of something that they cannot change? I've grown up in an all-white (pretty much) community for most of my life, so I see it all around me. It's sad, really. Being around it sometimes makes you fall prey to understanding it, but it's still stupid and, just, why? It's silly.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Are you racist?

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
WHAT?! No I'm not! I do not judge at ALL actually, I keep my comments to myself. If people say that they are against africans, I usually say "Then I'm against YOU." That usually keeps them quiet to me. Cool Punk

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Chat

How old do you have to be to get a cell ph...

GOOD DUBSTEP SONGS

Favorite artist?

Kidzworld Radio is Here

What came first the chicken or the egg?

latest videos