Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar
No, of course not! It's not fair to judge others that way.

"Knowledge itself is power."
-Sir Francis Bacon

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Malsia
Malsia
Star
I'm not racist!! if some one says they hate white people or black people i say''We're all human we're  no different we're all the same. Love

Are you racist?

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course I'm not!

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
StarStarStarStar
Yikes. I'm not racist, I'm mexican, and have had things like this happen to me before.

“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
No. I don't judge other folks.

S M I L E

Are you racist?

Posted By:
anestarth123
anestarth123
Star
no way!!!

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Hoax
Hoax
StarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

there was this boy on my bus who said he doesn't like mexicans and blacks. he put his midddle finger up at all three of my friends(mexican black,and me black) and said he didn't like our faces. whyy are people racist?its mean and it makes you feel useless, are you racist? and tell me why
His family probably raised him and accidently said inappropriate comments about other skins and got an idea from that or maybe he hangs out with the wrong group, either way he'll either lose that attitude or never get accepted into modern society. 

I was originally gonna post a racist joke here but I knew you guys wouldn't like it, your welcome Americans, Russians, Muslims, Kenyans, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, Mexicans, Austrians, Germans, British, and last but not the least, Penguins.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I hate white people. 

Are you racist?

Posted By:
IzzyStar Lock
IzzyStar
StarStarStar
I am sometime's racist but only toward's asain people,but that happen's most of the time.I am black so I'm not racist toward's my kind.Well, I'm not completely black,I'm mixed but people are racist toward's black,indian most of the time.Frustrated

The thing that edit

Are you racist?

Posted By:
toriah cutie Lock
toriah cutie
Star
y wat did they do 2 u ma mom is white and ma da is black but i still wish i was all black but doesnt  mean i hate white people so u need 2 chill u probaly dont like them cuz they got more money thn yah and they go 2 college 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

You Failed To Mention

The Fault In our Stars! ♥

ThE WoRd GaMe

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos