Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
No, of course not! It's not fair to judge others that way.

Posted By:

Thumb

I'm not racist!! if some one says they hate white people or black people i say''We're all human we're  no different we're all the same. Love

Posted By:

Thumb

Of course I'm not!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yikes. I'm not racist, I'm mexican, and have had things like this happen to me before.

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Posted By:

Thumb

No. I don't judge other folks.

R E T R O G R A D E

Posted By:

Thumb

no way!!!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

there was this boy on my bus who said he doesn't like mexicans and blacks. he put his midddle finger up at all three of my friends(mexican black,and me black) and said he didn't like our faces. whyy are people racist?its mean and it makes you feel useless, are you racist? and tell me why
His family probably raised him and accidently said inappropriate comments about other skins and got an idea from that or maybe he hangs out with the wrong group, either way he'll either lose that attitude or never get accepted into modern society. 

I was originally gonna post a racist joke here but I knew you guys wouldn't like it, your welcome Americans, Russians, Muslims, Kenyans, Chinese, Japanese, Korea, Mexicans, Austrians, Germans, British, and last but not the least, Penguins.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I hate white people. 

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

I am sometime's racist but only toward's asain people,but that happen's most of the time.I am black so I'm not racist toward's my kind.Well, I'm not completely black,I'm mixed but people are racist toward's black,indian most of the time.Frustrated

The thing that edit

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

y wat did they do 2 u ma mom is white and ma da is black but i still wish i was all black but doesnt  mean i hate white people so u need 2 chill u probaly dont like them cuz they got more money thn yah and they go 2 college 

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity