Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
toriah cutie Lock
toriah cutie
Star
 i wat its  like 2 be mixed ma mom is white and dad is black 

Are you racist?

Posted By:
MathsGeek_1971128 Lock
MathsGeek_1971128
StarStarStarStar
i am completely against racism. i love all humanity and learning about different cultures! i really want this world to be at peace and accept each colour and we are all human at the end of the day smile 

myeeaaaah! im a cookie monster who eats skittles. you like???? you betta like or...or... i will CRY!! :*(

Are you racist?

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar

"toriah cutie" wrote:

im mixied with black and white so i cant be races
yes you can. there are more races than just black and white, and you can be racist against your own race.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm Pretty Sure Anyone Who Is Really Racist,Isn't Gonna Post... But I Can't Be Sure So Whatever.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
ImSoOld
ImSoOld
StarStarStarStarStar
I believe everyone is racist, bigoted and biased to some degree. It's just how the human mind works. we take what we see and hear and put people into groups based on it, It's how we judge people before we get to know them. However, there is a huge difference between that and being actively racist. Being actively racist is wrong. While we can't really help the way our minds work and what we're taught, we can control our actions. Even if someone 100% believes that black people are inferior, that's fine by me. they can think what they want but, they should still treat black people with respect like they would anyone else. and if they don't, then they're a bad person.

I'm sarcastic a lot. If I offended you I probably didn't mean to. Probably.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't really think so. They're just other people that happen to have a different skin tone. I really don't care what color people are.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
No. I have friends that are different skin color. My ex-girlfriend is a different skin color!

Attack On Titan Quote

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Etna
Etna
StarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

I don't really think so. They're just other people that happen to have a different skin tone. I really don't care what color people are.
Actually there a big difference between   races then skin tone since a am mixed  child i tend to notice  the differences. I'm not a racist in anyway though  smile

I have seen 1000+ animes!
Panda and Friend

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar
Common people ... Racism is funny ! haha without racism .. their would be less jokes in the world .. hahaha Racism .. haha . Oh god . 

XD

Are you racist?

Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
StarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

there was this boy on my bus who said he doesn't like mexicans and blacks. he put his midddle finger up at all three of my friends(mexican black,and me black) and said he didn't like our faces. whyy are people racist?its mean and it makes you feel useless, are you racist? and tell me why
Let me answer that like this...HECK NO!!!! Skin tone isn't our fault,it's simple our genes and DNA,we can't control our color,it's God's will if we have different skin tones. So,just ignore the guy,and don't talk to him,he'll get annoyed and try to keep making you feel sad,but don't give him the satisfaction of a response,and if you do,say something like "Says the guy who goes green when sick,who's born pink,who chokes blue,and so on."

I am physic,your argument is invalid.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Whos going to watch If I Stay?

Frozen or Malificent?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos