x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
Maxnaxmax
Maxnaxmax
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1923
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

Common people ... Racism is funny ! haha without racism .. their would be less jokes in the world .. hahaha Racism .. haha . Oh god . 
I don't really entertain racism -_-

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!


Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 433
StarStarStarStar

"Maxnaxmax" wrote:

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

Common people ... Racism is funny ! haha without racism .. their would be less jokes in the world .. hahaha Racism .. haha . Oh god . 
I don't really entertain racism -_-
As you wish .


XD


Posted By:
Mr.Fate_2116905 Lock
Mr.Fate_2116905
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 196
StarStarStarStar
All people are racist,they just don't admit it.

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac


Posted By:
SamWolfchick_2192089 Lock
SamWolfchick_2192089
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 213
StarStarStarStar
I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!

Stay Yourselves!
-S


Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 433
StarStarStarStar

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

All people are racist,they just don't admit it.
Exactly . 


XD


Posted By:
Mr.Fate_2116905 Lock
Mr.Fate_2116905
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 196
StarStarStarStar

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!
See,you mentioned blacks and Korean and Japaneses.(Specific people) Which means you see something different about them. And girl,that's called racism.

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not racist, but I do like racist jokes XD


Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 433
StarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I'm not racist, but I do like racist jokes XD
Lol that's the spirit ! XD P.S : that's a bit racist lolol :3 


XD


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6828
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!
See,you mentioned blacks and Korean and Japaneses.(Specific people) Which means you see something different about them. And girl,that's called racism.
She was makin a point, "girl" -_-


Posted By:
abbiimarie13
abbiimarie13
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 516
StarStarStarStar
I'm definitely not racist. Racist people are sick, sick, people who stereotype people because of their SKIN.

.


Latest Forum Posts

what is your favorite rock band

Get to know the person above you!

Random Fact About You :3

The yes and no game

what is your favorite rock band

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

The yes and no game

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

On a scale of 1 to 100 how much do you lik...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games