Back left
Back right
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

Common people ... Racism is funny ! haha without racism .. their would be less jokes in the world .. hahaha Racism .. haha . Oh god . 
I don't really entertain racism -_-

Happy cow happy cow wherever you go.
Happy cow happy cow take it to and fro.
Happy cow happy cow follows you all day.
Happy cow happy cow play play play.
Happy cow Happy cow better than the rest.
Happy cow happy cow is the best.
Happy cow Happy cow never goes away.
Happy cow in stores now!

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Maxnaxmax" wrote:

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

Common people ... Racism is funny ! haha without racism .. their would be less jokes in the world .. hahaha Racism .. haha . Oh god . 
I don't really entertain racism -_-
As you wish .

XD

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock
All people are racist,they just don't admit it.

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!

Stay Yourselves!
-S

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

All people are racist,they just don't admit it.
Exactly . 

XD

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!
See,you mentioned blacks and Korean and Japaneses.(Specific people) Which means you see something different about them. And girl,that's called racism.

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm not racist, but I do like racist jokes XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I'm not racist, but I do like racist jokes XD
Lol that's the spirit ! XD P.S : that's a bit racist lolol :3 

XD

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

See,you mentioned blacks and Korean and Japaneses.(Specific people) Which means you see something different about them. And girl,that's called racism.
She was makin a point, "girl" -_-

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I'm definitely not racist. Racist people are sick, sick, people who stereotype people because of their SKIN.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity