Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lays+Pepsi=Killin'" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I'm not racist, but I do like racist jokes XD
Lol that's the spirit ! XD P.S : that's a bit racist lolol :3 
I don't see it as racist. I think that if the person/people are okay with it, then I don't see it as racist. ^^ just my point of view

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Mr.Fate_2116905 Lock
Mr.Fate_2116905
StarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!
See,you mentioned blacks and Korean and Japaneses.(Specific people) Which means you see something different about them. And girl,that's called racism.
She was makin a point, "girl" -_-
A point? -.- You always mention the same people.

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Lays+Pepsi=Killin' Lock
Lays+Pepsi=Killin'
StarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

I don't see it as racist. I think that if the person/people are okay with it, then I don't see it as racist. ^^ just my point of view
Well Yeah I understand . I mean ... I am not so racist.. hahaha okay but I make racist jokes .. and and I think that's what some people call racist.. so anyways !! And racism isn't only about the skin color .. people ..!

XD

Are you racist?

Posted By:
crazy'n wild
crazy'n wild
StarStarStar
no im not racist actually my best friend is black

Are you racist?

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
I think my last account was locked due to my views and perspective on races.. ( Thus giving the unintelligent staff of KW the idea that was some racist.. o u guize...) Best I not answer this one.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not racist, but I think some racist jokes are funny.

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I aam definately not racist. Whether, you're balack or white, Korean or japanese, everyone should  love each other because of their heart. Like thIs? check out the song Blackor White by michael Jackson. It's my inspiration on the matter. Stay yourselves!
See,you mentioned blacks and Korean and Japaneses.(Specific people) Which means you see something different about them. And girl,that's called racism.
what do you mean I always mention the same people? I didn't mention anyone!

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

Noticing differences between people's phenotypes based on where their most recent ancestors are from isn't racist. That's what comprises race, and noticing it and mentioning it is fine.  However, if you are prejudiced towards someone based on their race, then it's racist. But, if you don't see something different between a man who's Chinese in heritage, and a man who's African in heritage, then you're just blind. 

Are you racist?

Posted By:
Mr.Fate_2116905 Lock
Mr.Fate_2116905
StarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"Mr.Fate" wrote:

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

what do you mean I always mention the same people? I didn't mention anyone!
I meant "you people" by you.  -.-

uirjnhmyvgwuhgwipubbH,SMKIMsakIASjMKGUIMJBGBSYIKM,SCD GBYIMKSDCAGkm,GYIM,GyU,KMAdkM,AdkmuSDac

Are you racist?

Posted By:
XxxLizzyXxx
XxxLizzyXxx
StarStar
Everyone has racist thoughts but they dont say it....

-Directioner 4 life-
-Little things-
-simple but affective-
-Mixer

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What's your hairstyle for today ?

What color are your nails Now?

Got a question for a feminist?

Jay's Riddles.

Jay's Riddles.

What color are your nails Now?

latest videos