Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

What Kind Of Friend Are you? QuizOP

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
1.You walk in school. Anne, the nerd in school motions to sit with her. You see your best buds, who didn't ask you but It would be more fun to sit with them. a. go with Anne and treat her regular b. decide to act like you didn't hear and don't sit with either Go with your buds, or ruin your entire rep. You are playing kickball, and you're captain for one team. Two people are left. The "popular girl" or your best bud who just gave you food. a. You're BFF, not because she gave you food, but you guys are Best Friends Forever! b. The girl gave you food, put her on your team! c. POPULAR! This would be the perfect oppertunity to sign autographs! 3. You see your buds bossing a second grader. You know they're your buds, and the bullied girl looks hurt. You: (Fill In yourselves! Feel free to share it in comments!)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                COMMENT!                                      Comment!                                       comment!

Excuse me, what?

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
1. Hmm I choose A 2. A 3. i would stand up to them and tell them to stop being mean to the second grader. They have feelings to and some younger kids can get their feelings hurt easily.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
Nice! You know I always see you commenting on stuff and I really like how your outgoing on here! I know  Punk this is random, but you're really epic!

Excuse me, what?

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"MJIsEpic" wrote:

Nice! You know I always see you commenting on stuff and I really like how your outgoing on here! I know  Punk this is random, but you're really epic!
Aww thank you Grin

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
A. A. I would say : Stop doing that! Go away from her and leave the poor girl alone! Come on, go away from her. And then I would tell her that I wouldn't let them hurt her feelings again :3

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
A A Talk to them, if they keep at it, break up with them and tell an adult.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

A. A. I would say : Stop doing that! Go away from her and leave the poor girl alone! Come on, go away from her. And then I would tell her that I wouldn't let them hurt her feelings again :3

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
good choice! looks like you're a Perfect Pal

Excuse me, what?

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
good! smile

Excuse me, what?

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
nice answer! i think someone copied ur answer :\

Excuse me, what?

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos