Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

The Problem Journal (PLZ READ)

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
ok hey guys! i am making a whole set of fourms (like episodes) about a girl named Nikki who has problems at school and writes it all in her diary to make her feel better. at the end of each, she learns a lesson. you can comment below this to share some ideas of what you want the first one to be about. also, im making one right away after i finish this fourm. if you have problems and you need help, im also making another seris called Monkey in the Middle, more data coming soon. bye peeps!

Excuse me, what?

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar
You should put this in the Poetry and Stories section!

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
true that! now i think about it, and i do like that idea. btw, how do you get like the video thingy in your  signature?

Excuse me, what?

Posted By:
Lorcan Furey
Lorcan Furey
StarStarStarStarStar

"MJIsEpic" wrote:

true that! now i think about it, and i do like that idea. btw, how do you get like the video thingy in your signature?
It's called a GIF, which is a lot like a phto! All you have to do is find a GIF you like, then save it on your computer like a photo, except save it in downloads. Then, just upload it like a normal picture, using the Embed Code to put it in your siggy or profile or thread!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Create a Forum

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

How To Create a Forum

Should girls do bmx??-moved

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos