Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Are they my friends or just bossy

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok. I'm going to 5th grade and I had these two girls in my class last year named Ashanti & Kayla. They nice to me one day then mean. I didn't like them. My mother came up to the school. I could wait till June 22nd (Last day if school). If I see them this year, what should I do?

S M I L E

Posted By:
iMuffin
iMuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I suppose that if you don't like them, then you shouldn't be friends with them. On the days that they are mean, just ignore and/or avoid them. But when they're nice feel free to hang around. Or you could just ditch them completely.

DARREN IS BEAUTIFUL.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"iMuffin" wrote:

I suppose that if you don't like them, then you shouldn't be friends with them. On the days that they are mean, just ignore and/or avoid them. But when they're nice feel free to hang around. Or you could just ditch them completely.
I did.

S M I L E

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I think the best thing to do would be hang around with someone else for a while, until they come up to you. Following them around will probably push them away, so just leave them be for a while. If they keep being mean to you, then they obviously aren't great friends, so I'd just find someone else to hang around with for a while. I'm sure soon enough they'll start to be nicer to you. smile

Posted By:
IzzyStar Lock
IzzyStar
StarStarStar
If you don't like them then your answer is simple,don't hang around people you don't like.It make's you feel incredible uncomfortable around them and then that's just awkward.If I was the victim I wouldn't bother with them.Big Grin 

The thing that edit

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar
I would suggest hanging out with someone else. If you really want to, give them another chance. If they persist with being mean, then ditch them. You should always give people to chances, but never three. Always remember: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you." Basically it means, if you give them another chance, you should not be complaining as you should have remembered that's how they act.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"Holley12" wrote:

I would suggest hanging out with someone else. If you really want to, give them another chance. If they persist with being mean, then ditch them. You should always give people to chances, but never three. Always remember: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on you." Basically it means, if you give them another chance, you should not be complaining as you should have remembered that's how they act.
Thanks.

S M I L E

Posted By:
Holley12
Holley12
StarStarStarStar

"Rocky2245" wrote:

"Holley12" wrote:

Thanks.
No problem! smile

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar
Any more advice?

S M I L E

Posted By:
rara2911
rara2911
StarStar
Well if they are bossy they would be telling you to do things but if they were mean they would be calling you names or hurting you so it depends if it is the being mean option ignore them don't talk to them okkk because sticks and stones may break your bones but there words can never hurt you 

Rara2911!!!! smile

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pet peeves

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

The Related Game!

latest videos