Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Fakster

Posted By:
LaLa_Land1990
LaLa_Land1990
Star
So i had this friend and we will just adress her as T. I met t in first grade when I had first moved to a different state. As soon as we met each other we became the best of friends!! smile We fought a lot and people kept saying T was going to do something bad but i didn't listen. Fifth grade comes along and R,A,K, and AG showed up!!!!!! That was the most worst thing that happened to me but i didn't know it yet. R and AG tried to split me and T apart and at first it didn't work then R started problems with me and T took her side and eventually it ended up me being against R,T,AG,A, and K. T and the last words T said to me were,"We were never really friends. I just pretended to be so I didn't hurt your feelings" and that was the last i heard from her and the rest. i cried for weeks then met S. Angel she was as sweet as can be. in some ways I regret what happened between T and I but was also glad because in my heart i found the real me and a new friend!!!!!      Big Grin

Fakster

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Forget about T. I think S. sounds much nicer! Big Grin

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Fakster

Posted By:
Ivory_Rocker
Ivory_Rocker
StarStar
That's a nice story! (: I bet T. only said that, because she knew she lost you as a friend. I bet S. will stay by your side no matter what. 

-"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

-"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

-"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."
Edgar Allen Poe

Fakster

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
It's Complicated . xP

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

feeling me for his next meal

feeling me for his next meal

NOT ANYMORE!

Send the person above you a friend request!

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos