Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Fakster

Posted By:
LaLa_Land1990
LaLa_Land1990
Star
So i had this friend and we will just adress her as T. I met t in first grade when I had first moved to a different state. As soon as we met each other we became the best of friends!! smile We fought a lot and people kept saying T was going to do something bad but i didn't listen. Fifth grade comes along and R,A,K, and AG showed up!!!!!! That was the most worst thing that happened to me but i didn't know it yet. R and AG tried to split me and T apart and at first it didn't work then R started problems with me and T took her side and eventually it ended up me being against R,T,AG,A, and K. T and the last words T said to me were,"We were never really friends. I just pretended to be so I didn't hurt your feelings" and that was the last i heard from her and the rest. i cried for weeks then met S. Angel she was as sweet as can be. in some ways I regret what happened between T and I but was also glad because in my heart i found the real me and a new friend!!!!!      Big Grin

Fakster

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Forget about T. I think S. sounds much nicer! Big Grin

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

Fakster

Posted By:
Ivory_Rocker
Ivory_Rocker
StarStar
That's a nice story! (: I bet T. only said that, because she knew she lost you as a friend. I bet S. will stay by your side no matter what. 

-"All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry."

-"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary."

-"I am above the weakness of seeking to establish a sequence of cause and effect, between the disaster and the atrocity."
Edgar Allen Poe

Fakster

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar
It's Complicated . xP

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

L3D = how much I way

L3D = how much I way

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos