Back left
Back right

my ex bffs cousin called me a wierdo

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I was walking down the street with a friend and I passed my ex bff  and her cousins I heard them shout wierdos idk who they were talking to but we were the only ones out help 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Don't worry about it. Just ignore them.

Just ignore them. They'll get tired of it eventually

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Goodbye KW! Love you all!

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

Dont pay attention to them, ignore it. Youre not a weirdo. Theyre just saying that for attention, or either they're mad. Theyre not worth it. And you're way better then them. (: always remember that.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jordand08" wrote:

Dont pay attention to them, ignore it. Youre not a weirdo. Theyre just saying that for attention, or either they're mad. Theyre not worth it. And you're way better then them. (: always remember that.
Thx that means a lot 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"harley001" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:

Thx that means a lot 
No problem. (: I try my best. you deserve not to worry. (:

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I can chew. I told them I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

Your ex bff's cousin is just being silly,don't take any notice.There's a girl who call's me a weirdo but she's a weirdo herself.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity