Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend is cutting herself

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
Today since I am in 5th grade the teacher took us outside right before school ended my friend and I went to sit down somewhere because we like to socialize like not play any games just talk about problems and things she sounded sad so I asked what's wrong and she said nothing. I knew it wasn't nothing so i kept on asking are you sure and I finally said tell me when your ready because i know something is wrong. She told me yesterday she was alone and thinking about her whole life. Her mom died and her brothers are smoking and doing steroids which she told what that was, she barely sees her dad and her whole life is messed up she said. she got a knife and cut her self and tried to kill her self by jumping out of the bathroom door idk but  she tried to kill her self. There was more but then 2 girls came by and said WATCHA DOIN! then they asked whats wrong and I couldn't hear more. How do I help her? I am not being mean I am worried and if you say to leave her alone I mean YOU WANT HER TO TRY TO KILL HER SELF?!!!!! If your going to say something that says leave her alone or just stay out don't post because this is serious and she said people hate her?

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
i am trying to get people notice so I will post something really random!

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
FalkN
FalkN
StarStarStarStar
Go to a teacher you have to report it so she can get help, therapy so she'll stop

Why add me?
Because I'm awesome that's why
Why?
Because shut up that's why
My name?
你好我是光伟

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
good ideas but she won't let me do that. I suggest something to let her stop something to say or idk but great ideas!

Posted By:
FalkN
FalkN
StarStarStarStar
It's not an idea.. It's mandatory .. If you see someone commit these actions you need to report it to proper authorities 

Why add me?
Because I'm awesome that's why
Why?
Because shut up that's why
My name?
你好我是光伟

Posted By:
CupcakeGirl1999
CupcakeGirl1999
Star
TALK TO HER TELL HER ITS OK AND TELL HER TO CALL HER DAD  OR MAYBE TELL THE ANGER MANAGEMENT TEACHER WHO CARES WHAT SHE SAID ITS SO SHE WONT H\URT HERSELF

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
some people overcome this by talking to someone I have an idea maybe I could make her less lonely so she doesn't do it anymore and not become like she's alone! HEY THAT COULD WORK! She is very lonely and she needs someone beside her I mean I just thought of it and I will try it.  but please understand

Posted By:
CupcakeGirl1999
CupcakeGirl1999
Star
do you guys talk still

Posted By:
bigbatmanfan11
bigbatmanfan11
StarStar
that is ver sad and i'de try to comfort her try to make your stop being depressed make her feel bbetter try to talk to her bros try to tlk to her dad sry if i'm no help bye

i am who iam 100% me! just me. u cant knock me down. all this hate and drama is killen me. i am me . unfinished perfection. i am only me. you can do anything. belive in yourself!!!! smile dont worry, be happy!!!!!! live life 2 the fullest. you cant have now back! this moment is important. u can make a impression. make it good.. pepole will look up 2 u

Posted By:
ceptember knows best lol
ceptember knows best lol
Star
i think yhur rytee u should juss become close friends with her let her no she iz not alone nd she has u to talk to ! let her know that ur there to comfort her and help though hard times i have a friend just like that shes all better now

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Tara*Starr's Blog!

latest videos