Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend is cutting herself

Posted By:
FalkN
FalkN
StarStarStarStar
(╯°_°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I'm done....

Why add me?
Because I'm awesome that's why
Why?
Because shut up that's why
My name?
你好我是光伟

Posted By:
AndreaSoGorgeous
AndreaSoGorgeous
StarStarStar
like really, would u want to lose your friend or never be her friend.... just go tell the teacher and therapy would help her solve all her problems. You have to do whats right.

Every Night, I Play Our Song.... Every Night I Fall Asleep To Our Song.... Each Morning I Wake Up To Our Song... Everyday I Listen To Our Song.... I Listen To Our Song In Class.... I Didn't Care If I Got In Trouble.... I Listen To Our Song Whenever I Get Yelled At... I Didn't Care If They Abused Me.... I Listen To Our Song Forever..

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar
Tell someone. Don't ask her for permission, just do it. She may be angry at you when she finds out you told, but one day when she's better she'll thank you. Good luck.

↑ written like a boss xD

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
yeah totally tell someone! O_O

Posted By:
AndreaSoGorgeous
AndreaSoGorgeous
StarStarStar
ikr

Every Night, I Play Our Song.... Every Night I Fall Asleep To Our Song.... Each Morning I Wake Up To Our Song... Everyday I Listen To Our Song.... I Listen To Our Song In Class.... I Didn't Care If I Got In Trouble.... I Listen To Our Song Whenever I Get Yelled At... I Didn't Care If They Abused Me.... I Listen To Our Song Forever..

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar
Just leave her alone. I've been through that and I honestly wanted to be alone and annoying her with the subject won't make her feel any better. Don't actually leave her side, just get off the subject and make her feel happy and better about herself. Don't tell her everything will be okay because she's bound to hate that. And why would a fifth grader cut themselves? I mean, that's a bit young...

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Posted By:
AndreaSoGorgeous
AndreaSoGorgeous
StarStarStar
good point

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar

"♥PursuitOfHappiness♥" wrote:

Just leave her alone. I've been through that and I honestly wanted to be alone and annoying her with the subject won't make her feel any better. Don't actually leave her side, just get off the subject and make her feel happy and better about herself. Don't tell her everything will be okay because she's bound to hate that. And why would a fifth grader cut themselves? I mean, that's a bit young...
Do you still cut?

↑ written like a boss xD

Posted By:
Authoritarian Lock
Authoritarian
StarStarStarStarStar
THESE WOUNDSSSSS THEY WILLLLL NOT HEAAAAAL

:^)

Posted By:
DancingUnicorn
DancingUnicorn
StarStarStarStar

"Authoritarian" wrote:

THESE WOUNDSSSSS THEY WILLLLL NOT HEAAAAAL
Love that song!!!

↑ written like a boss xD

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Whats your favorite game?

Definition of ATJ and Advanced Roleplayer

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

The bright side is dark in the beginning

The bright side is dark in the beginning

latest videos