Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend is cutting herself

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥PursuitOfHappiness♥" wrote:

Just leave her alone. I've been through that and I honestly wanted to be alone and annoying her with the subject won't make her feel any better. Don't actually leave her side, just get off the subject and make her feel happy and better about herself. Don't tell her everything will be okay because she's bound to hate that. And why would a fifth grader cut themselves? I mean, that's a bit young...

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

"♥PursuitOfHappiness♥" wrote:

Just leave her alone. I've been through that and I honestly wanted to be alone and annoying her with the subject won't make her feel any better. Don't actually leave her side, just get off the subject and make her feel happy and better about herself. Don't tell her everything will be okay because she's bound to hate that. And why would a fifth grader cut themselves? I mean, that's a bit young...
^^. Imma in 7th grade and no one cuts o.o

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken
StarStarStarStar
Sit down and really talk to her make her feel like she is loved take her out somewhere so she can have fun yu and your family spend the greatest time love on her nd tell her she yu love her nd always gonna be dere for her  -Lakenya- To: xoxo505

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
I KNOW! No one cuts except her. I don't know why school is hard for her. I get it but she has no mom. Her mom died. Do you get it? IF YOU THINK THATS YOUNG. Do you know Demi Lovato? She cutted herself and her first cut was when she was 11 years old. Now she is an x factor judge, a fantastic singer and used to have a tv show but it had to cancel it because she had to go to rehab.

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
xoxo505
xoxo505
StarStarStarStar
You know Demi Lovato. She is a great singer and is an x factor judge and had a tv show. She cut herself when she was 11. My friends 10 but pretty close right and she is turning 11 soon. I know it's young but you know her mom died! 

Look between Y and I on your keyboard. There is someone unique and beautiful or ( handsome ) LOL

Posted By:
Elster2468
Elster2468
Star
I know how you feel. My friends are both doing the same... I never know what too do. I ask them why and they just say its part of what they like to do.

They do it in frount of me and it sometimes makes me really worried. me and my friends all try too help them. It never works. The only thing you can do is just let them get on with it. If they wanted too stop she will. If she wanted your help she would ask. Someone will find out sooner or later. Just talk and ask why and try to find out as much as possible. It will help them as well as you xD

I`m just a girl trying to find a place in this world...

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

# or Selfie????

how many languages do you know?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Thoughts On Body Modifications?

new here

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos