Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

No besties =(

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar
I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do???

1DDDD

No besties =(

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do???
Well, are you arrogant because you're popular? Maybe that's the reason why people are trying to get you in trouble...?

No besties =(

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

Well, are you arrogant because you're popular? Maybe that's the reason why people are trying to get you in trouble...?
nope i dont act arrogant, im not a snob, i behave as normal as anyone....

1DDDD

No besties =(

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

nope i dont act arrogant, im not a snob, i behave as normal as anyone....
Well... I don't know why they're trying to get you in trouble.

No besties =(

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

Its okay. Sometimes that's a good thing for some people. And so what if people call you a goody goody. That's fine. Grin

S M I L E

No besties =(

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar

"Rocky2245" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

Its okay. Sometimes that's a good thing for some people. And so what if people call you a goody goody. That's fine. Grin
aww thnk u

1DDDD

No besties =(

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

"Rocky2245" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

aww thnk u
No prob.

S M I L E

No besties =(

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken
StarStarStarStar
"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do??? Dont worry bout what ppl say yu dnt need a bestie...yu smart and pretty nd yu can be by yourself makn good grades and they gonna need yu one day

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

No besties =(

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar

"Ayoo'Ken" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do??? Dont worry bout what ppl say yu dnt need a bestie...yu smart and pretty nd yu can be by yourself makn good grades and they gonna need yu one day
thnx for makin me smile today, i owe yu something  smile

1DDDD

No besties =(

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, you should stop being friends with those who are trying to get you into trouble and forget that you're popular. Popular kids do get into trouble, a lot. You just need to stay out of that. Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'L'

THE 1ST ONE TO DARE SAY: