Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar
I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do???

1DDDD

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do???
Well, are you arrogant because you're popular? Maybe that's the reason why people are trying to get you in trouble...?

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

Well, are you arrogant because you're popular? Maybe that's the reason why people are trying to get you in trouble...?
nope i dont act arrogant, im not a snob, i behave as normal as anyone....

1DDDD

Posted By:
Scrubs_TV_Girl
Scrubs_TV_Girl
StarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

"Scrubs_TV_Girl" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

nope i dont act arrogant, im not a snob, i behave as normal as anyone....
Well... I don't know why they're trying to get you in trouble.

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

Its okay. Sometimes that's a good thing for some people. And so what if people call you a goody goody. That's fine. Grin

R E T R O G R A D E

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar

"Rocky2245" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

Its okay. Sometimes that's a good thing for some people. And so what if people call you a goody goody. That's fine. Grin
aww thnk u

1DDDD

Posted By:
Rocky2245
Rocky2245
StarStarStarStarStar

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

"Rocky2245" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:

aww thnk u
No prob.

R E T R O G R A D E

Posted By:
Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken
StarStarStarStar
"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do??? Dont worry bout what ppl say yu dnt need a bestie...yu smart and pretty nd yu can be by yourself makn good grades and they gonna need yu one day

Livin tht beautiful lifee ! ! Loviin God my family nd friends nd i'm loviin my boyfriend Candon....Love Yu Babee

Posted By:
CukieMonsta♥
CukieMonsta♥
StarStarStar

"Ayoo'Ken" wrote:

"CukieMonsta♥" wrote:I don't have a bestie... i dont know what i did, but jus bcos i get good grades and im popular, evryone always wants to see me get in trouble.. evry single person i believed, wud be a gud frnd was nothing but a backstabber.. i changed schools and ppl are sweet but now im afraid to trust anybody... what shud i do??? Dont worry bout what ppl say yu dnt need a bestie...yu smart and pretty nd yu can be by yourself makn good grades and they gonna need yu one day
thnx for makin me smile today, i owe yu something  smile

1DDDD

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, you should stop being friends with those who are trying to get you into trouble and forget that you're popular. Popular kids do get into trouble, a lot. You just need to stay out of that. Big Grin

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

SECOND AND MINUTES,PLEAS I NEED YOUR ANSWER

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

You Failed To Mention

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

What is ur fav rock band?

You Failed To Mention

Get over 1000 posts challenge!

Rate The Movie Above You

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos