Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

BestFriend Stole Him

Posted By:
m.g.l.a
m.g.l.a
StarStarStarStar
There was this one guy. He was the 1st person I ever went out with. He kept trying for mo tja to get me to go out with him, and I finally did. I was scared though. I messed up a lot because I didn't know what I was doing. He always forgave me though because he said he loves me and alwaus will. So my mistake was telling him I didn't. I guess I just toyed with him I don't know. But he hated me. So I wouldn't talk to him. Then we had band camp and he was sick I felt bad so I finally talkes to him. Je was happy I cared enough to say something. Then of course I didn't talk to him anymore one my friends she made me promise not to go near him or talk to him if I want to be frie.ds with her so I said ok. Next thing I know she likes him and he likes her. And I never talkes to him because she made me not to. And he had told me if he talked to me he would fall in love with me again. I think my best frind did this on purpose because she liked him. But I dodnt know what to do

Why Fall InLove Again . . . . . . .
It's Just Gonna Hurt More
Forget Bout Him/Her
Leave Them Alone Just Die . . . .

BestFriend Stole Him

Posted By:
m.g.l.a
m.g.l.a
StarStarStarStar
Bump

Why Fall InLove Again . . . . . . .
It's Just Gonna Hurt More
Forget Bout Him/Her
Leave Them Alone Just Die . . . .

BestFriend Stole Him

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar

"m.g.l.a" wrote:

There was this one guy. He was the 1st person I ever went out with. He kept trying for mo tja to get me to go out with him, and I finally did. I was scared though. I messed up a lot because I didn't know what I was doing. He always forgave me though because he said he loves me and alwaus will. So my mistake was telling him I didn't. I guess I just toyed with him I don't know. But he hated me. So I wouldn't talk to him. Then we had band camp and he was sick I felt bad so I finally talkes to him. Je was happy I cared enough to say something. Then of course I didn't talk to him anymore one my friends she made me promise not to go near him or talk to him if I want to be frie.ds with her so I said ok. Next thing I know she likes him and he likes her. And I never talkes to him because she made me not to. And he had told me if he talked to me he would fall in love with me again. I think my best frind did this on purpose because she liked him. But I dodnt know what to do
You should tell your friend that she made you not go near him because she wanted him for herself. Then just break up with her and find someone new. Never keep a promise which is so challenging because you could end up breaking it. Tell your friend that she's a BF steal-er and that she needs to find someone else. I suggest you stop talking to her now.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

BestFriend Stole Him

Posted By:
Xx_Kate_xX
Xx_Kate_xX
StarStar
[quote="m.g.l.a"]There was this one guy. He was the 1st person I ever went out with. He kept trying for mo tja to get me to go out with him, and I finally did. I was scared though. I messed up a lot because I didn't know what I was doing. He always forgave me though because he said he loves me and alwaus will. So my mistake was telling him I didn't. I guess I just toyed with him I don't know. But he hated me. So I wouldn't talk to him. Then we had band camp and he was sick I felt bad so I finally talkes to him. Je was happy I cared enough to say something. Then of course I didn't talk to him anymore one my friends she made me promise not to go near him or talk to him if I want to be frie.ds with her so I said ok. Next thing I know she likes him and he likes her. And I never talkes to him because she made me not to. And he had told me if he talked to me he would fall in love with me again. I think my best frind did this on purpose because she liked him. But I dodnt know what to do[/quot Honestly I wouldn't ccall her a friend at all because she did that to you. She should have told you she liked him, it would have at least gave you a heads up or something. ANd she made you not talk to him. I think everything probably would have ended up differently and the way you expected. this "friend" of yours is probably a backstabber and NOT a great friend.  Honestly my friends would never do that to me unless they told me. It's basically girl code, I think, probably not, but whatever. If you still like him or love him, I think you should keep your hopes up because you never know what might happen, unless you start liking someone else. I'd definitely be taking a different route then what you did here. GO TO A TRUSTED FRIEND and follow your heart, don't let them tell you what to do. --- My advice usually sucks, but it doesn't matter, I'm sorry for what you went through and I hope this helps like 2%

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

latest videos