Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

i like her more than im supossed to

Posted By:
lolcannon
lolcannon
StarStarStar
ok guy i am really good friends with thhis girl called sammi and i want to take our relationship to the next , but she says im not her type how can i change her mind Love

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Try being nice to her. smile Give her gifts, but try not to make it noticeable, because she will know what you're trying to do and she won't let herself go. 

Posted By:
lolcannon
lolcannon
StarStarStar
thanx but she already knows im really desperate because she is so beatiful inside and out and i tell her that everyday

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar

"lolcannon" wrote:

thanx but she already knows im really desperate because she is so beatiful inside and out and i tell her that everyday
Well, then I have no idea what to do. x3 I'm a girl, so I should know her point of view, but she must have a different personality than I do. What's she like? 

Posted By:
lolcannon
lolcannon
StarStarStar
she likes another guy, but i tell her all the time beautiful she is and that i cant stop thinking about her 

Posted By:
lolcannon
lolcannon
StarStarStar
oh and she is really nice and extremely beautiful 

Posted By:
lolcannon
lolcannon
StarStarStar
what do youlike in a guy so i can improve those things, thnx for the help so far

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar

"lolcannon" wrote:

she likes another guy, but i tell her all the time beautiful she is and that i cant stop thinking about her 
Oh, then that's gonna be a problem if she likes another guy. Frustrated  Well, you can try being nice to her often, and maybe she'll notice you more. You have to be patient, at the end, she might end up liking you. smile

Posted By:
lolcannon
lolcannon
StarStarStar
then i guess ill just give up i asked her out last night and one time before and she said that we should stay as friends

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar

"lolcannon" wrote:

then i guess ill just give up i asked her out last night and one time before and she said that we should stay as friends
Ask her out on a friend date. Just talk and act as if it were another regular day! 

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-