Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

np one likes me becuase...

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm weird I obsess over one thing for like a week then I obsess over something else right now its huntik and yesterday it was anime also I'm very low self esteem I'm to happy or sad Frown but most of all because of the things I like and do in real life I only have 6 friends all younger than me 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
JohnySteel
JohnySteel
StarStarStar
That's a bit like how I am,actually. I choose one thing,and then the other and change them back and forth. But it's normal,don't worry too much,it happens sometimes. Be grateful for the friends you do have and not for those you don't.

I am physic,your argument is invalid.

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
I'm kinda weird too. I think you should be with the friends you DO have and hang with them. Don't hang out with the people who dislike you for not fitting in.

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
SockMonkey22
SockMonkey22
StarStarStar
just like me !

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

Free Gift!!!!

did you know

How To Create A Successful Thread

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

Don`t tell her HOT ,cuz she`s a girl not t...