Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

DEAR DISH -IT my friend is mad at my other friend

Posted By:
GIR LOVER XD
GIR LOVER XD
StarStar
My friend Samantha is mad at one of my friend flowers cuz flower told on the guy tht Samantha liked him cuz she wanted to do pay back or something wat should I do?????????

Posted By:
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
StarStarStarStarStar
I been in situations like that when both of my friends were fighting. If I were you I wouldn't get involved but if you really want to help them, first don't choose sides. Let them know you're still going to be friends with both of them. Second, try setting them up so they can talk in private and apologize.

Miss Movin' On

I'm sorry that I'm not perfect. Nobody can change me so get used it

Posted By:
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
♥PursuitOfHappiness♥
StarStarStarStar
Tell Samantha to man up. She liked the guy and if she doesn't want to date him, then why like someone if you're not going to date them? & plus, if she did he might like her back, so she should be thanking Flower. I'd be mad too, but not legit mad. I'd laugh and push her jokingly. But, she shouldn't be mad. I mean, you only got one life. So, tell Samantha to Put Up or Shut Up. c:

"Once upon a time, I awoke in a strange place. I had no idea how I'd come to be there. Bewildered, I stood on a cliff over looking a giant land, with a large factory in the distance. The factory looked dark and foreboding, an ominous presence in what looked to be a once beautiful countryside. "It was mine, once," said a voice behind me.--"

Posted By:
boo-boo299
boo-boo299
StarStarStarStar
What every you do DO NOT PICK SIDES!!!!!!!!!!!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos