Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

my friend thinks shes better than me

Posted By:
harley001
harley001
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend is always singing and so am I she always think she's better because when she's done I clap when I'm done singing she rolls her eyes and she thinks she has a better bf and brags 

Hey its Liz smile

Hiya its patty

Pumpkin pumpkin cannon its Blair
Add us

Posted By:
Lifted
Lifted
StarStarStarStar
You ought to talk to her about your feelings. A true friend would understand your feelings and try to explain to you why she does this. If she doesn't talk to you afterwards, well, she was not a true friend. 

I wanted to make my signature invisible. Darn. Wait, I know! Hahaha!!

Posted By:
tianna222
tianna222
StarStarStarStar
my BFF Does That To. She Sing On The Phone Like She Can Sing, Rubbing It in My Face. I Can Sing Better Than Her !

GIFSoup

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lifted" wrote:

You ought to talk to her about your feelings. A true friend would understand your feelings and try to explain to you why she does this. If she doesn't talk to you afterwards, well, she was not a true friend. 
So True ♥

Posted By:
EJ12a
EJ12a
Star
yer my friends are so cool by the way i a directioner to i love niall who do u like angsis!!!

oh oh i know i am not fun just give me a chance

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should talk about how she makes you feel when she says those things, if she really is your friend she'll understand, the chances are she is your friend, only she's trying to be honest. I hope everything's okay between you!! smile

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
StarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I think you should talk about how she makes you feel when she says those things, if she really is your friend she'll understand, the chances are she is your friend, only she's trying to be honest. I hope everything's okay between you!! smile

Posted By:
manamanaa Lock
manamanaa
StarStarStarStar
me 2 my friend thinks she is better than me and she thinks i cant sing and she thinks she can sing. what should i do?

Posted By:
Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx
StarStarStar
Oh, Maybe talk to her?

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
You need a one-on-one conversation with her. If she doesn't care about what you're feeling about her bragging, ditch her out. She is NOT a true friend. A true friend cares about your feelings and likes you for you. You want true friends, not a lying friend. Ways that you can ditch her include to not hang with her and get a new one to hang with, or write a note to her on how you're feeling and slip it in her desk or locker or whatever. Then, she'll take it from there. Hope this helped!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Night Shift Chat Mods? O_O

Summer Style

This or That??

What type of pet do you have??

Movie lovers

awnser the question the person above you asks