Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
I don't have ANY friends that I actually HANG OUT with. They all either start rumoors about me, or end up ditching me for someone more "popular" to hang out with. I'm WAY too shy to make friends, I only have my online friends and  my anime loving friend to hang with. Please help. Either advice on not being shy or advice about my friends. PLEASE!

Stay Yourselves!
-S

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
mainmuffin
mainmuffin
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm really shy too. But what I do is just start talking to people. Say "Hi" or "I like your shoes." Or you can tell them about something funny that happened during recess. smile They'll HAVE to be your friend. xD

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"SamWolfchick" wrote:

I don't have ANY friends that I actually HANG OUT with. They all either start rumoors about me, or end up ditching me for someone more "popular" to hang out with. I'm WAY too shy to make friends, I only have my online friends and my anime loving friend to hang with. Please help. Either advice on not being shy or advice about my friends. PLEASE!
  well making friends is probaly one of the most hardest things in life but you need to face your fears and try to become friends with people dont be shy stand tall  and maybe start by talking to some people in your class it does take time to make a close friend but you will aventaly get there trie to find people who have the same personatly as you  as well smile  

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
Yeah, I'm kinda shy too. I still have my friends even though I'm kinda shy. My advice for you is that you need to try and face your fears. The friends you once had are not true friends if they ditch you for someone cooler than you. Somehow you will find true friends. To find them, you just need to be confident. Walk up to a friendly looking person and talk about stuff. I'm sure you have some juicy things to tell people! If you don't then just search around for all the school drama or stuff that you think they are interested in. Hope this helped and good luck!

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick
StarStarStarStar
Thanks for the great advice guys! I will definately try it tommorow! Stay Yourselves!

Stay Yourselves!
-S

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
ice-cream777
ice-cream777
Star
I am massivly shy too, but i hav two best friend though. add me pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!! try walking up to some-one and say  "wanna be mates?" if they say no nothing lost nothing gained!

= ] xxxx

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
You should at least try and be confident and make new friends. And they can't be your friends if they spread rumors about you. I suggest you make one friend, and get to know that friend and then make friends with her or his friends. ^.^

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
stunning zoe Lock
stunning zoe
StarStar
You don't be friends with someone you know is more into people who aren't about Popularity.You have to be friends with someone who is kind and Caring.There's nothing wrong with being shy,it's cute.I'm shy at times when it comes to meeting new people.smile

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
colleen1231
colleen1231
StarStar
If those so called "Friends," your talking about do these things to you that is so obvious that they AREN'T your real friends. Real friends would never ever do that to you. If your shy you need to try harder to be friendly to people and be bold about it. Talk to people about you likes and dislikes. Try to find out what other people like. If they like soccer but you like anime, try soccer and tell them about how cool anime is. Share your intresets. Try different things. Step out  of your saftey zone. The saftey zone is holding you back from the world of people!!!!! I get sort of shy when I meet new people. I get really shy around my crush, but then I remember that I'm not the shy type of person. Im outgoing, funny, athletic, and bold!!!! You remeber that too!                                                                         -Colleen smile

Colleen Forevez (:

I have no REAL friends.

Posted By:
ice-cream777
ice-cream777
Star

"colleen1231" wrote:

If those so called "Friends," your talking about do these things to you that is so obvious that they AREN'T your real friends. Real friends would never ever do that to you. If your shy you need to try harder to be friendly to people and be bold about it. Talk to people about you likes and dislikes. Try to find out what other people like. If they like soccer but you like anime, try soccer and tell them about how cool anime is. Share your intresets. Try different things. Step out  of your saftey zone. The saftey zone is holding you back from the world of people!!!!! I get sort of shy when I meet new people. I get really shy around my crush, but then I remember that I'm not the shy type of person. Im outgoing, funny, athletic, and bold!!!! You remeber that too!                                                                         -Colleen smile

= ] xxxx

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Wii U has more 1080p games running at 60 f...

We the Kidz

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

The Hunger Games or Twilight

latest videos