Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Is it right?

Posted By:
Shamar100
Shamar100
StarStarStar
Im 12 and i like girls usually 2-3 yrs older than me. Is that wrong? plus i think im in love with this girl but shes in 9th grade and im only in 7th should i give up on her? should i stick to girls my age? Or is it ok that i like older girls?

Is it right?

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes of course thats natural! You can keep loving girls older than you but you need to start progressing onto liking girls your age start by liking girls your age and keep on looking for girls not your age by then you will be more attached to girls your age than girls who are not.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Is it right?

Posted By:
Shamar100
Shamar100
StarStarStar
Well shes also in high school and im still in middle Frustrated

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

last one to post a number wins

make up

Post a Number with your eyes closed

What/How are you feeling right now?

i neeed help fast!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Number with your eyes closed

latest videos