Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend is well.. Embarrassing..

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
My friend can get a little embarrassing, and quite rude sometimes. If someone she loathes comes up and annoys her, she gives them a stare that looks.. Well.... Stupid, and then they laugh in her face. She tries to act tough and it gets on my nerves sometimes. And then if someone provokes her, she gets on a huge rant in their faces how they think they're so big. It makes me really embarrassed, but I seriously don't want to tell her, because she can get hurt easily.. She gives you the cold shoulder and then ignores you. She talks about teachers she hates loudly and I have a really guilty conscience after. Me, her, and 2 others are best friends in a group. But if we fall out, I'm worried our group will too. I'd feel so upset if that happened, and I could never bare it. I know it sounds like a complete bully, but she's one of my best friends in the world, and I don't know where I'd be without her. Help?

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm really sorry to heart about that, why don't you just speak to her about it? If she really is your best friend, she'll understand, and try and change. I think you should also ask the other people in your group how they feel about it. I hope she does change, good luck. smile

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
Tell her.

Left.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

question

latest videos