Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

I need Help!!!!!

Posted By:
Rayraph13
Rayraph13
StarStar
Okay so last year I went to a new school and didn't make a friend until the end of the year. Now it's the beginning of the year and my "friend" isn't talking to me. She has other friends that she hang that I can deal with,but I was standing alone and she walked right past me. I have a hard time making because I'm quiet and all that and I know people are going to tell me to talk to some other people, but it's not that easy for me! Does anyone have any other suggestons? I really need help.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Faces like yours belong in the zoo
Don't be mad I'll be there too!
Not in the cage, but laughing at you!

I need Help!!!!!

Posted By:
kalya222
kalya222
Star
ok i have the same problem but  my  mom told me to write a letter but  i did not write the letter so let   things get better and just be your self .

I need Help!!!!!

Posted By:
Leo2607_1608424 Lock
Leo2607_1608424
Star
See...I know it's difficult...but you've gotta socilaise..! Don't keep chasing that "friend" of yours for friendship...if she wants to keep up the friendship, she'd do it! Meanwhile, just try speaking to people...you'll slowly and gradually start mixing up and you might end up having many great friends! Wish you luck!

Hope my advice helps! smile

Ms. Counsellor! Wink

I need Help!!!!!

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar
Why not try to talk to her, and get things sorted out? Or, if that doesn't work, then I'm sorry to say...but you just have to forget about her. I'm sure you're going to meet more people and get a best friend in no time. Even i had a lot of trouble finding a best friend., but it just happened itself after a few days. Be brave, and steady. smile

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

I need Help!!!!!

Posted By:
KawaiiCutie223
KawaiiCutie223
Star
Join some clubs or do after-school activities run by the school! That happened to my friend Lyla, she transferred to our school and she didn't know anyone, but she joined our quiz team and know she's really popular.

Them Pokemon brings all them nerds to the yard,
And they're like, " You wanna trade cards?"
DAMN RIGHT, I WANNA TRADE CARDS!
My blastoise for your charizard!

I need Help!!!!!

Posted By:
MJIsEpic
MJIsEpic
StarStarStar
Do not keep following her. She made a fool out of you and used you. Maybe try some after school activities you can meet friends on. This "friend" of yours may realize what she had done, but who knows when that'll happen. The rest is your houce smile

Excuse me, what?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

Screamo Rock Bands

FAV SUBJECTS

Screamo Rock Bands

latest videos