Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend seems overly attached to me..

Posted By:
Strayy_2047303 Lock
Strayy_2047303
StarStarStarStar
Mostly on the behalf that she believes she has no other friends. I would like to tell her otherwise, and mostly that I hate the extensive attention she gives me. She also aggravates me with the things she does, constantly giving me unwanted hugs and 'love'. I would prefer to leave her alone, but she continually follows me and clings.. Can someone tell me how to stop this annoying behavior? (And while those who may not see this as annoying, I truly do. I hate to be touched. It makes my skin crawl.)

Vikings don't die. We go to Valhalla to regroup.

I'll burn you with friendship, as well as kindness.

Anarchy

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Stray, you flat out need to tell her: "You dont like being touched and you'd appreciate if she would stop doing it". Hth Wink

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
StarStarStarStarStar
Maybe she likes you.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.

Posted By:
the dragon lady
the dragon lady
StarStarStarStar
Well, you know theres this girl she does the same thing. I agree with -Allie- . Thats a good choice to make. Just tel lher you hate to be touched. So do I.

OH YEAH,

{Most amazing person in the world}

Posted By:
Bubblegum332
Bubblegum332
StarStarStarStarStar

"Strayy" wrote:

Mostly on the behalf that she believes she has no other friends. I would like to tell her otherwise, and mostly that I hate the extensive attention she gives me. She also aggravates me with the things she does, constantly giving me unwanted hugs and 'love'. I would prefer to leave her alone, but she continually follows me and clings.. Can someone tell me how to stop this annoying behavior? (And while those who may not see this as annoying, I truly do. I hate to be touched. It makes my skin crawl.)
I Know How U Feel it Happens 2 My Best Friend as well . Well...Just Tell Her How U Feel And U Need Some time alone .

Posted By:
$uperchick
$uperchick
StarStar
Same happened with my friend but she was also using me. My dad talked to the teachers telling them to seperate us and now she askes to sit with me and my friend. I find it better to say a strate no.

If your chatty add me. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Posted By:
Cute&weird
Cute&weird
Star
OMG!!!!!!! My friends where playing a joke on me by doing a threat note  Mad and It got put in my bookbag and they got one to I wanted to punch them in the face

Posted By:
Cute&weird
Cute&weird
Star
Awesome mustache 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

fruit vs veggies

latest videos