Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My best friend is going for schol counil!

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
My best friend, goes for the job that I wold have loved to apply for but was not there on the day! She lyed in her video, by saying that she had always wanted to have the job, she didn't know it exised till I got it.

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
School council sucks.

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Posted By:
MissTiny
MissTiny
StarStar
That wasnt very nice of her if she was just trying to join School Council because you are. But, maybe that also means she just wants to be more like you! I dont think it was fair that she went and did it when you were absent, but wherever you were Im sure it was important, so what can you do? But anyways, if you think she deliberately took the job because you wanted to get that job, you should talk to her about it. Dont get defensive or jump to conclusions. Just come up to her and just tell her how you feel. Just talk it out with her.

Yours truly,
The Ailurophile

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
Thanks, I'll try it's helpful thanks Miss Tiny. The other person school council is good to me.

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved

Last To Say Something Nice Wins-moved

Every 5th person claps!

You Failed To Mention

My friend is the worst!

3 Facts About You!

latest videos