x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
Okay, here's my dilemma. In Primary school, I had a massive crush on one of my guy freinds. I'm now in year 8 and still love him to bits. But you see, I've just moved from one school, to his school ; it's been a year since we last saw each other. And it seems like he's avoiding me. We never talk and I can't tell if he hates me or likes me. He sometimes stares at me in class, and he always looks at me when I come into a room. But I'm just so confused. And, being the totally intreverted person I am, I'm far too nervous to start a conversation with him. Please help...

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic

StarStarStarStarStar
XD I love your siggie dude. O.O OK BACK ON TOPIC Becky, your not shy! XD Just say hi and he'll say hi back and he'll probably start a conversation. Maybe smile at him or say hi if you see him

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi

StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

XD I love your siggie dude. O.O OK BACK ON TOPIC Becky, your not shy! XD Just say hi and he'll say hi back and he'll probably start a conversation. Maybe smile at him or say hi if you see him
Thanks Cathy. *High fives* But, in real life, I'm really shy. Seriously. Although, I used to be really good freinds with him, so I could be myself in the past. I've already tried saying hi, and he seemed to totally ignore me. Thanks anyway though!

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi

StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpy.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature_1919165 Lock
Seriously.Immature_1919165

StarStarStarStarStar
I suck at advice, and yes, you're like the ultimate introvert, but I still think you should go say hi. It won't kill you. o.o

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi

StarStarStarStarStar
.....Fine. Since two of my bestest friends ever have told me I should just say hi to him, I'll do that. I sit next to him in R.E. I shall strike then.

Posted By:
animegirl8
animegirl8

StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
i have to agree with ur two bestest friends ever saying hi might be the best way to go about it just be casual about it

KEEP CALM AND ENJOY SUMMER

Latest Forum Posts

Kidzworld is not a secure place

Who's your favourite movie villain?

The Types Of People You'll Find On Kidzworld

Rate the signature above you!

What Are You Currently in the Mood For Eat...

Truth Or Dare?

Throw anything at the user below

Truth Or Dare?

Truth Or Dare?

What Are You Currently in the Mood For Eat...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games