Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Really confused.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, here's my dilemma. In Primary school, I had a massive crush on one of my guy freinds. I'm now in year 8 and still love him to bits. But you see, I've just moved from one school, to his school ; it's been a year since we last saw each other. And it seems like he's avoiding me. We never talk and I can't tell if he hates me or likes me. He sometimes stares at me in class, and he always looks at me when I come into a room. But I'm just so confused. And, being the totally intreverted person I am, I'm far too nervous to start a conversation with him. Please help...

Really confused.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
XD I love your siggie dude. O.O OK BACK ON TOPIC Becky, your not shy! XD Just say hi and he'll say hi back and he'll probably start a conversation. Maybe smile at him or say hi if you see him

bring me the horizon ♥

Really confused.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

XD I love your siggie dude. O.O OK BACK ON TOPIC Becky, your not shy! XD Just say hi and he'll say hi back and he'll probably start a conversation. Maybe smile at him or say hi if you see him
Thanks Cathy. *High fives* But, in real life, I'm really shy. Seriously. Although, I used to be really good freinds with him, so I could be myself in the past. I've already tried saying hi, and he seemed to totally ignore me. Thanks anyway though!

Really confused.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
Bumpy.

Really confused.

Posted By:
Seriously.Immature
Seriously.Immature
StarStarStarStarStar
I suck at advice, and yes, you're like the ultimate introvert, but I still think you should go say hi. It won't kill you. o.o

"Let the sky rain potatoes," said a musing voice. "Let it thunder to the tune of Greensleeves."

Really confused.

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
.....Fine. Since two of my bestest friends ever have told me I should just say hi to him, I'll do that. I sit next to him in R.E. I shall strike then.

Really confused.

Posted By:
animegirl8
animegirl8
StarStarStar
i have to agree with ur two bestest friends ever saying hi might be the best way to go about it just be casual about it

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!