Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Best Friend Totally Changed Into Priss!?!?!?

Posted By:
JPQuestioneery
JPQuestioneery
StarStarStar
I had a BFF. I loved her like a sister! But over the course of a year, she has changed. This really popular guy thought it was really funny when he yelled "HI [My name]!" Every time he saw me so one day I was sitting w/ my BFF and he says "Hi [MN] and [MN]'s friend!" She was like "If he ever asks, you can tell him my name." I know she is trying to steal my popularity (To which I'm actually NOT POPULAR AT ALL) The real problem is, she is obsessed with this online game called Transformice (anyone play it?) It's a mulitplayer game where you are a mouse. That's all u need to know. Anyways, she even has an online boyfriend and her whole gang of friends! I told her to stop because she's taking it to far but she just picked them over me!!!! She used to be a kind, funny, smart, nerdy (in a good way), and the BEST friend I could ever have!! Me and my other friend are SOOO worried about her! Any way i can bring her back!?!?  Sad

a person! Wink

Posted By:
sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin
StarStarStarStar
i had a bff she was12 but now shes 13 and shes did bad things so i miss her

Posted By:
JPQuestioneery
JPQuestioneery
StarStarStar

"sorry_4_party_rockin" wrote:

i had a bff she was12 but now shes 13 and shes did bad things so i miss her
Yeah I miss my BFF... I wanna cry Sad

a person! Wink

Posted By:
rockstarcc
rockstarcc
StarStarStar
My friend was really nice like a sister but now she's getting mad just beacause I'm talking to other people Annoyed Indifferent Annoyed Indifferent Annoyed Angry Angry Big Frown Indifferent Frown

ROCKSTARCC

Posted By:
ilovegiraffes
ilovegiraffes
Star
one of my friends treats me like i don't even exist and she doesn't hang out with me anymore Big Frown

just asking

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Ferguson

Ferguson

Favorite Cold Drink?

Ferguson

Ferguson

latest videos