Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490
Got a problem, issue, or just upset? Ask Arnold what to do! He may be a unicorn, but he gives out good advice. Help form: Problem: Question: What happened: ↑Just fill out the form above, and Arnold will find out what you should do.

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
Help form: (blank) Problem: Yeah... there seems to be zombies outside my house. Question: Are you prepared for the apocalypse?


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"Vertigo" wrote:

Help form: (blank) Problem: Yeah... there seems to be zombies outside my house. Question: Are you prepared for the apocalypse?

"Arnold 'Lorenzo' Unicorn" wrote:

Well Vertigo, if your having zombie problems, try rubbing baking soda on the possible places they could get in. If it doesn't work... well...
Call the Ghost Busters!

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
ah


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"Arnold 'Lorenzo' Unicorn" wrote:

So, did it work? Zombies hate nothing more then baking soda and floral curtains...

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27174
Help form: [fills in something here]  Problem: I dunno who is Arnold Question: Who is Arnold? What happened: Eh well theres posts on the boards saying ask Arnold and I doesnt know who she/he is 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Vertigo
Vertigo
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2745
Baking soda? I thought you said Gunpowder and lead... cuz that sure worked.


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"hugebear" wrote:

Help form: [fills in something here] Problem: I dunno who is Arnold Question: Who is Arnold? What happened: Eh well theres posts on the boards saying ask Arnold and I doesnt know who she/he is

"Arnold 'Lorenzo' Unicorn" wrote:

Well hugebear, i feel your dilemma. I'm Arnold(as you probably guessed)i'm pink and wavey purple locks, and a unicorn. And male
I know, SHOCKING! -.-

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27174

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Help form: [fills in something here] Problem: I dunno who is Arnold Question: Who is Arnold? What happened: Eh well theres posts on the boards saying ask Arnold and I doesnt know who she/he is

"Arnold 'Lorenzo' Unicorn" wrote:

Well hugebear, i feel your dilemma. I'm Arnold(as you probably guessed)i'm pink and wavey purple locks, and a unicorn. And male
I know, SHOCKING! -.-
[nods] Oh I see and thank you for explaining and I wuves the pink unicorns with the purple locks and its not shocking at all  Wink Nose [chuckles when Arnolds not looking] 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1490

"hugebear" wrote:

"BethieBoots332" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Help form: [fills in something here] Problem: I dunno who is Arnold Question: Who is Arnold? What happened: Eh well theres posts on the boards saying ask Arnold and I doesnt know who she/he is

"Arnold 'Lorenzo' Unicorn" wrote:

Well hugebear, i feel your dilemma. I'm Arnold(as you probably guessed)i'm pink and wavey purple locks, and a unicorn. And male
I know, SHOCKING! -.-
[nods] Oh I see and thank you for explaining and I wuves the pink unicorns with the purple locks and its not shocking at all  Wink Nose [chuckles when Arnolds not looking] 
I drew Arnold n.n You likey? Arnold

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

The name of your favorite shopping mall

My Outlook on People Being Considered/Call...

The name of your favorite shopping mall

Leavers Party - Post here

Why do people base tweens little kids?

If KW were to add 5 more Jr. Mods, who wou...

If KW were to add 5 more Jr. Mods, who wou...

Thank You!

Zoey 101

If KW were to add 5 more Jr. Mods, who wou...

latest videos