Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

The right response

Posted By:
$uperchick
$uperchick
StarStar
How do I dich a friend with out hurting there feelings? How do I dich an over pushy friend?

If your chatty add me. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

The right response

Posted By:
SushiWoo
SushiWoo
StarStar
I think you should just run off with a different friend. That's what I do!

Live Life Like It's The End Of The World! smile x

The right response

Posted By:
ronimaccoroni
ronimaccoroni
Star
Well, i was in the same situation. i was trying to be best friends with two girls that are already best friends and i was being judged and ignored alot and i was also involved into drama which i hate. so what i did was first decide who am i going to go with after i leave this dramatic group. then i start hanging out wiht other people alot. and then it comes to you only saying hi to the people your ditching. but you do this very slowly. and after a while they will understand that you are not part of the group anymore. and after i did that i am feel very proud that im not involved into any drama. thats how you do it. and it worked for me. if this doesnt work go to my profile and ask me any other questions. i will be right here.  Big Grin

The right response

Posted By:
$uperchick
$uperchick
StarStar
Tried

If your chatty add me. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Excuses for why you don't have your homework?

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

I'm chewing gum!!!!

If you could rename yourself what name(s) ...

Book Suggestions?

I'm chewing gum!!!!

latest videos