Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

friends are awks

Posted By:
zero girl
zero girl
StarStarStar
i moved school this yeah and im in year 6 there is a group of popular girls they are nice but they dont talk to me and every time i sit next to them its awkwardid hang out with this girl but shes a loner and realy dramatic how can i say i dont want to be hert friend nicly and how do i get the group of girls to like me?

friends are awks

Posted By:
emmaloveshorses
emmaloveshorses
Star
u dont have to tell her the freind who is a loner just maybe talk to 1 of the populal then and u can talk to the rest of the other popular girls hopes this helps

friends are awks

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar

"zero girl" wrote:

i moved school this yeah and im in year 6 there is a group of popular girls they are nice but they dont talk to me and every time i sit next to them its awkwardid hang out with this girl but shes a loner and realy dramatic how can i say i dont want to be hert friend nicly and how do i get the group of girls to like me?
My tip to you? Hurt no one. Not even yourself. If the "popular" girls don't like you then they don't like you. Stay friends with people who actually like you and who you like. You may be ignorant right now and just be pushing away your true friends. You can't make someone like you. And if you push it to hard they might pretend. To like you even when they don't. Think about it. Do you want a ton of fake popular friends or a few really good friends? Your choice Grin

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Brave or Tangled?

The BEST Country Singer

We the Kidz

ThE WoRd GaMe

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

latest videos