Kw-logo-holiday

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Who is your best friend and why?

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar
My best friend is Maxi (aka makeupguru) we have known each other since we started cheer and she is my best friend cause she is funny and has great style smile

Thats me!

Posted By:
chocoladybug
chocoladybug
Star
 My friend Daizah is my bff b-cause we knew each other since i was in 2nd grade. and we got lots of stuff in common. so with my other friend jenna 2. WEIRD!

Chocoladybug smile

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
my best friend in real life is Epic_Cookies on Kidzworld because we share a brain, we like the same things, act the same way, and eat the same stuff. Except pizza. She doesn't like pizza.

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
My bestie in real life is Vanessa Z. She hangs out with me almost every recess and we both love to act cray-cray! It's what buddies do, mah bro. XD 

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
Best guy friend: Alex (some guy from my school lol) Best gal friend: Emily and Nicole (they live in Chicago now DX) Best e-friend: Ashley (AshleyisadorableDC)

Posted By:
alex1212
alex1212
StarStarStar
MY BEST FRIENDS is Olivia Shaw she is,and onthe first day of school she was new and i said hi and because nobody said hi and i trust her my sercert and she trust me and the boy she like is arcoss for her!

If it were legal, Id marry food. -Niall Horan
Just because you have the flaws, does not mean you arent beautiful. -Zayn Malik
It only takes a second to call a girl fat and She'll take a lifetime trying to starve herself.. think before you act. -Harry Styles
I love Carrots!- Louis Tomlinson
Daddy-Liam Perry

Posted By:
lottie01
lottie01
StarStarStarStar
best gal firend: Natley Lexi  cuz there my bff  bset guy firiends: Adim Chrile cuz there the best guy firends u can ever have

me
Hands Nails

Posted By:
Jassalynn14
Jassalynn14
Star
My Best friend in real life is Arianna. We knew each other since 1st grade and she's just honest and I could trust her but she moved to Arkansas so my other best friend would be Natalie. I knew her since 3rd grade and she's funny and fun to hang out with.  Love

Friends , you can trust and always count on. Friends who don't accept you for who you r , are not your friends.

Posted By:
CupcakeFashionStar
CupcakeFashionStar
StarStarStar
My bestfriend is Rachel because she always is there for me and always sticks up for me

EpicGurlForever!

Posted By:
TheBeautyI'mFaking. Lock
TheBeautyI'mFaking.
StarStarStarStarStar
My closest friend in real life is Lauren because she listens. And then there's Calum and Callum, they make me laugh, a lot. Then they'd be Jasmine, Bethany, Courtney, and a few others. None of these have KW I don't think, thank god.

hearts knocking like a t i c k i n g bomb♥.

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Love

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

Jumping Jupiters!!

Do YOU believe in SANTA?

latest videos