Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

Who is your best friend and why?

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar
My best friend in real life at my new school is probably a girl called Frankie is my form. She was the first person for me to make freinds with is my new school. My best freinds in my old school were Charlotte (My other half), Gemma (My nutter bezzie), Dani (The popular one), Lauren (From my Primary school), Ben (My ex who I discovered that I loved as a best freind.) and Jack (The one who made everyone laugh in rough times) They all mean so much to me.

Posted By:
Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx
StarStarStar
YumejiUsagi coz we are HOOVERBRUVS 4Eva

Posted By:
YumejiUsagi
YumejiUsagi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lottie is Here xx" wrote:

YumejiUsagi coz we are HOOVERBRUVS 4Eva
RESPECT HOOVERBRAV.

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
My BFF is Emma Ernt smile -Cartoon last name, this is not real one- I met her in nursery school -that's kinder-garden for you Americans or yanks as my granda says- and I have no idea how -shrug-

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

Posted By:
ratrat11
ratrat11
Star
My best friend is Reality Castillo A.K.A Co~Co because she funny,she luv to talk and text on the phone,she luvs to go shoping,she luvs to tell jokes,and play pranks thats y she my best friend .We have alot in common she luv mindless behavior and her luver is rayray because his hair i luv mindless behavior 2 my luv is roc~royal thats y we best friends.

~TEAM MINDLESS~

Posted By:
-ObeyJazmine
-ObeyJazmine
StarStarStar
my best-friend in real life is Gabriel (my ex) , basically i can tell him anything and he won't judge me . he's always there to put a smile on my face when i need him , and he's basically always there for me , regardless of all the things that we've been through . he's legit like one of the only people i feel safe around . there's also Renee , that girl's been there for me through it alll . she was there for me for all of my freshman year in high school . that was legit the worst year for me , she's been there for me through all the tears , the tantrums , all of it . and i'll always love the both of them c: ♥

prodigy is F L A W L E S S . therefore , your opinion is INVALIDD . k bye ✌ ♥

Posted By:
cheer01
cheer01
StarStarStar
i dont have a BEST friend!!! my friends r my besties

his mud buddy

Posted By:
smurfanda
smurfanda
Star
i don't have a real friend.

Posted By:
Bethanylovestocheer
Bethanylovestocheer
StarStarStarStar

"smurfanda" wrote:

i don't have a real friend.
I'll be your friend

Thats me!

Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
StarStarStarStarStar
 I never really had any true friends-- nor do I have many now.. I have a few- who I never thought would  mean the entire world to me... There is Tristan; He has been a jokester-- along with me, and never leaves me by myself if I am sad or broken. He reaches out to me when no one else will; There is Holly [My best friend in K-Present.] She is there for me. We may no be in the same class, but she won't judge me for being who I am. There is also Tori. We may not always see eye to eye, but we are kind and help each other out. We used to be enemies-- but then... we just.. became friends. I love 'em all. They help me through life. C:

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..

We were born to die.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

the Amanda Todd story

the Amanda Todd story

Problem with messages

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say cheese wins

the Amanda Todd story