Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

how do I get my ex to love me?

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
Look I've been thinking about it and my old boyfriend is now my friend and I am the total loser. The worst part is that my best friend even has a teeny crush. He has smiled at me once or twice but not a lot. I don't know what to say to him, look at it this way. what do I say? What should I do?

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Posted By:
CookieGurlForreal
CookieGurlForreal
StarStar

"theboysthatlovegirlsrock" wrote:

Look I've been thinking about it and my old boyfriend is now my friend and I am the total loser. The worst part is that my best friend even has a teeny crush. He has smiled at me once or twice but not a lot. I don't know what to say to him, look at it this way. what do I say? What should I do?
   Girl tell him how you feel! The worst that can happen is that he will have found a new boo. If he doesn't smile a lot it's either because you don't joke around with him or because he's gotten over you. But be brave! I told my sisters boyfriend that I had a crush on him and he didn't freak out or anything. Plus we are still friends. BTW your SO not a loser! Always stay positive.smile

Nah you can't have a piece of me
I'm too sweet anyway
Haha luh you boo

Posted By:
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099 Lock
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099
StarStar
idk because my ex isn't my friend because, well its a long story and I don't want to talk about it. You might just have to give it time, He may still love you but no in that way

I love brendan!!!

Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
StarStarStarStar
You can't get him to love you. If he doesn't love you, then he doesn't love you. You can't change the way he feels. I know exactly how you feel but your just gonna have to try and get over him. Don't talk to him, if that helps.

Posted By:
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099 Lock
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099
StarStar
ya that will help but it will be hard but still do it because it will be the best but maybe you guys can be just friends just try and get over him and find someone else

I love brendan!!!

Posted By:
theboysthatlovegirlsrock Lock
theboysthatlovegirlsrock
StarStarStar
thanks foryour help I will tell him how I feel about him.Nothing bad can happen besides I helped my bff get her boyfriend to love her.

Live Life
Live Strong
Be yourself

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
You Can't Make Someone Love You

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can't force him to like you again, but he could still like you? Just talk to him like he's your friend first and take it from there. 

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

ice cream for free -moved

Words that start with C.

Words that start with C.

Good Night! is it Night there now?

which season is ur favourite - summer or w...

latest videos