Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052
Are your friends giving you a difficult time? Have you grown apart? Is your best mate really embarrasing? Post it here and I will sort your problem out.


Left.


Posted By:
Womblow
Womblow
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Well my friend is ingoring me on purpose.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052

"Womblow" wrote:

Well my friend is ignoring me on purpose.
Speak to your friend's friend. See if they know anything of the matter.


Left.


Posted By:
Womblow
Womblow
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 33

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

Well my friend is ignoring me on purpose.
Speak to your friend's friend. See if they know anything of the matter.
Urgh but I don't think she has any friends except for me.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052

"Womblow" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

Well my friend is ignoring me on purpose.
Speak to your friend's friend. See if they know anything of the matter.
Urgh but I don't think she has any friends except for me.
Speak to your other friends. You never know, it might not be you she's ignoring. It could be anyone, or even everyone.


Left.


Posted By:
Womblow
Womblow
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 33

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

Well my friend is ignoring me on purpose.
Speak to your friend's friend. See if they know anything of the matter.
Urgh but I don't think she has any friends except for me.
Speak to your other friends. You never know, it might not be you she's ignoring. It could be anyone, or even everyone.
But she's my only friend!

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052

"Womblow" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

Well my friend is ignoring me on purpose.
Speak to your friend's friend. See if they know anything of the matter.
Urgh but I don't think she has any friends except for me.
Speak to your other friends. You never know, it might not be you she's ignoring. It could be anyone, or even everyone.
But she's my only friend!
Then talk to her face to face. If she ever was your friend, she'll understand.


Left.


Posted By:
Womblow
Womblow
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 33

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

"mattyo7" wrote:

"Womblow" wrote:

Well my friend is ignoring me on purpose.
Speak to your friend's friend. See if they know anything of the matter.
Urgh but I don't think she has any friends except for me.
Speak to your other friends. You never know, it might not be you she's ignoring. It could be anyone, or even everyone.
But she's my only friend!
Then talk to her face to face. If she ever was your friend, she'll understand.
Ok I will thanks alot.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7052
Happy to help. Anybody else?


Left.


Posted By:
$ammie1234 Lock
$ammie1234
Member since:
October, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 1
then if he is doing it on purpose he isn't a real good friend

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

latest forum posts

thought for the day

Its a never ending game!

Just saying hi

Singing Christian

The Twilight Series (LOVE)

The Twilight Series (LOVE)-moved

ThE WoRd GaMe

Words That Start With F.

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos