Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

enimies

Posted By:
connierockstar
connierockstar
Star
Dear Dish-it All my old worst enimies were finally out of my life for a glorious year. There was Cameron (meanest girl ever because i had to move places in year 3 because she was so mean) and Chloe (who was mean to my friends and was spoilt, arragent and a show off and everyone hated her). But now they're all back, Camerons moved to my school and is on my bus and waits at my bus stop and Chloes is joining my dance class! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Please help me dish-it how will i cope!!!!!!!!!!!!! From kidz world character connierockstar!  

kidzworld character connierockstar

enimies

Posted By:
lottie01
lottie01
StarStarStarStar
well if there gone whats the problem

me
Hands Nails

enimies

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
Omg... Something similar has happened to me. But you just gotta find some of your closest friends and show the "mean girls" that you dont need their approval to be yourself.

give me a chance
i dont bitee

enimies

Posted By:
charlie brown123
charlie brown123
Star
if they start bulling you, you need to tell them to stop if you dont know how to pluck up the courage tell an adult that you trust to confront them. always sit AWAY from them on the bus. Remember you are better then that dont stoop as low as them!!!! hope this helps xxxx Hippie

enimies

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
I Have Enemies But I Tend To Not Care

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

enimies

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"connierockstar" wrote:

Dear Dish-it All my old worst enimies were finally out of my life for a glorious year. There was Cameron (meanest girl ever because i had to move places in year 3 because she was so mean) and Chloe (who was mean to my friends and was spoilt, arragent and a show off and everyone hated her). But now they're all back, Camerons moved to my school and is on my bus and waits at my bus stop and Chloes is joining my dance class! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Please help me dish-it how will i cope!!!!!!!!!!!!! From kidz world character connierockstar!  
Just ignore & avoid them both, stick with your friends and you should be fine. If they start to bully you then tell a teacher.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

enimies

Posted By:
choco.luv
choco.luv
StarStarStarStar
I'd just act totally chill around them. Then they have no reason to come up to yo, they'd look like fools. And stay away from them. If they come up to you say hi and keep a smile on your face like your Titanium. smile I was just listening to Titanium by the way  Big Grin

I AM CHOCO.LUV AND I APROVE OF THIS FORUM POST!
OHHHHHHHH!

THIS FORUM IS CERTIFIED AWESOME! DON'T BELEIVE ME, CHECK OUT THE STAMP!

OH YEAH!

enimies

Posted By:
VanillaSkyy18
VanillaSkyy18
Star
Ignore  her! Trust me it works! If you just laugh (Since shes your enemy) it will bug her and adventully she will get bored and go to someone else. It happened to me and i did that, i laughed and she got confused!

That Awesome Girl Lola...
Big Grin Sup?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

latest videos