Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
Okaii, so I have a friend. She's absoulutley heartbroken because her boyfriend dumped her. I know, pretty stupid to be dating at her age. ANYWAYS she was talking to me via videochat while I comforted her and then she said she had an idea. She told me she has decided to make her ex jealous somehow. I told her it would lead to bad things and it'd get messy. She's not taking it in. I kinda need help quick. But I find her confusing. She's saving hate files onto her computer about him and now she's trying to get him back. I don't even know why she'd save hate files. HELP

bring me the horizon ♥

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
cowgirl1164 Lock
cowgirl1164
StarStarStar
i think u need to talk to her nd fast because making someone jealous to get revenge is wrong nd she shouldnt be saving those hate files because, that will just remind her how angry she is at him. 

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
cami12300
cami12300
Star
tell her it's a REALLY bad idea and not to do it cuz it never works!!!!!!!!!!! Sad

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
EliizAhBoss
EliizAhBoss
StarStarStarStar
No That Never Works

Life Won't Always Be Great So All You Have To Do Is Live, Laugh, Love

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

Okaii, so I have a friend. She's absoulutley heartbroken because her boyfriend dumped her. I know, pretty stupid to be dating at her age. ANYWAYS she was talking to me via videochat while I comforted her and then she said she had an idea. She told me she has decided to make her ex jealous somehow. I told her it would lead to bad things and it'd get messy. She's not taking it in. I kinda need help quick. But I find her confusing. She's saving hate files onto her computer about him and now she's trying to get him back. I don't even know why she'd save hate files. HELP
If she wants him back, jealousy and revenge isn't the way to go. Make sure she has a TALK with him, because all her ex is going to think if she takes revenge or whatever, is that she's childish or something.  I'm sorry for coming across as rude, but that's the only way I could think of putting it. If she just talks with him and the situation, then he will take her more seriously and understand her more than if she just does bad things to him. Also, the hate files aren't the way to go either, that's just mean... 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
if she ever tries interacting not-nicely with her ex then try and get in her way.... a lot. i know you'll seem like a toddler begging for the new type of cereal but  hey at least you'll save her from a very embarrassing childhood memory, and once you can get her to calm down take the two together and talk about the issue, just make sure that there are no violent outbursts!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

QUICK I NEED HELP OMG

Posted By:
-Memories
-Memories
StarStarStarStar

Ooo. Well, she shouldn't be doing that stuff. She should try to gain friendship with her Ex, if she does not then she should try to avoid him I guess. Or she should try to spend time away from places he is most of the time.

50 friend requests + Nyan cat on my profile = awesomness!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

drawing forum O.o (EDITED)

A OR B? (GAME)-moved

The Million Pages Thread

Higher Power Game

School Goals

latest videos