Kw-halloween-logo-small

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

My friend needs help and idk what to do...

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
Ok a verry close friend og myn has a boy friend and she is not aloud to talk to him cuz her parents dont like him (for no reason whatsoever. Note: her parents are unbelevibly mean to her and dont even like her) He lives in another state now (moved) and she keeps in contact with him in secret. She resently found out that he hasent been able to walk from the 22end of September. She feals horible that she cant do anything to help in any way. she wants to atleast be there for him you know? anyway i try telling her it will be ok but she always counters it with a question like "why or how did this happen?" or "i shuld be there for him im so horible." (she always takes the blame) its sad cuz she and i both know that not being able to walk well he haits it. (i mean she would still love him if he couldent walk but she so conserned about it and cant do anything to help). (he also dosent care about his life all to much wich makes her worie more) help?

Baka-Idiotas

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
All you can do as a friend is just support her and comfort her and make sure she doesn't feel like it's her fault, she couldn't control what was happening. Frustrated

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Posted By:
xxxbrennaxxx
xxxbrennaxxx
Star
Tell her to stand up to her parents! They dont controll her life, they ( should )suport it and if they really care about there daughter they would help her, her bf and his family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace, love,and lollipops!

Posted By:
LovinoTokyo
LovinoTokyo
StarStarStarStar
she tryed to thats why she isent aloud to talk to him anymore Frustrated

Baka-Idiotas

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Help! Help! Help!

Name your top 5 bands.

lil wayne vs drake

Who's ur fav female rapper?

Geography game-moved

latest videos