Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

cares about herself

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
My BFFL and I liked the same boy... I dated him of course she got jealous but I just loved him so much I continued on with it... Then we broke up and my BFFL helped us get back together even though she liked him... We dated for about 2-3 months then broke up I was heart broken... So I called my BFFL the next day and she asked me if I could ask him out for HER!!!!! like did she understand my pain??? But yea I asked him and he said he didn't know (me and him were only temporarily broke up so I could understand that answer) so I told my friend what he said... She showed no emotion so I was like ok.. Neither of us have been with him since its been 5 months.. Although we both still like him (I thought our brake up was only temporary)

give me a chance
i dont bitee

cares about herself

Posted By:
bpbpbp
bpbpbp
StarStarStarStarStar
you're only 10!!! you shouldn't be dating! dating is when you find yourself a spouse! tell your friend that if you like a boy be his friend not boyfriend!!! be a teenager like 16-17 before you start looking!

"Live long and may the force be with you."~ Katniss Potter

cares about herself

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
but next year we will be separated in schools Frown Nose I will really miss him

give me a chance
i dont bitee

cares about herself

Posted By:
lauren02
lauren02
StarStarStarStar
UPDATED: my other friends hate this boy + there is a bunch of girls that hang around him and they dont like me Indifferent

give me a chance
i dont bitee

cares about herself

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If you really like him then you could date him again, you did date him first but you need to think about what could happen if you do date him, how would your friend react? Is she worth losing as a friend?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift