Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
leahlove09
leahlove09
StarStar
while 13 and pregnant what kind of parent allow their children to have s**  at the age of 13

leahlove!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
leahlove09
leahlove09
StarStar
tell me about it why get pregnant at the age of 13 when ur gonna be in school all day not able to even take care of the child and ur so called baby daddy isnt gonna be there. you did the write thing bye not being her friend

leahlove!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
emogamergirl
emogamergirl
StarStarStarStar
thats not even right and grows.....

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
kaechrbestfriend123
kaechrbestfriend123
Star
dude thats mean most girls arent vigins anymore anyways its there life its not our place to jugje them my moms friend sister got preg at 14 and she is the best mother she is so masture for what she has done and her mom tryied to tricker to take the baby just to get momy its not right aand the babys dady is 15 and he wants to be there for the baby they know they messed up but messing up in life it what helps us get through life what would life be is everyone was little miss perfect its would #### the dad mows loawn laws and he does everything he canto get money to help is girl and their baby ok so dont judje.. think about whta u post and know how it will afect others who read it

koolishiz!!!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
kaechrbestfriend123
kaechrbestfriend123
Star
let them make that mastake just dont have a ######## plz thats now right that is still a life u are just killing sa inasent baby with #########

koolishiz!!!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar

"kaechrbestfriend123" wrote:

let them make that mastake just dont have a ######## plz thats now right that is still a life u are just killing sa inasent baby with #########
Just. Grammar. What ate your punctuation and capitals?

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
lannie13
lannie13
StarStarStar
THaTS them havin babys at a young age they they was wrong

100%CARLANDRA
100%REAL
100%LOVABLE
SO HMU

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow
StarStarStarStar
Right, this is just getting inappropriate now. Could someone please lock this?

Bungee Bungalow -- Kidzworld's Big DJ/Producer. Check out my stuff!

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

homeschool good or bad

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

latest videos