Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
B E A U T I F U L Chiccc
B E A U T I F U L Chiccc
StarStarStarStar

"Ke$ha1234" wrote:

​Look here people my friend Brittney had a baby at 10
That's Even Worse Unless Ya Know Someone Forced Her.

R.I.P Grandma 9/23/2012 iLovee && Miss Youu ♥♥♥
R.I.Paradise Grandma I Lovee You ♥
I Was Bored ♥
Please Don't Judge Me && I Won't Judge You ♥

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
MakePastaaNotWar
MakePastaaNotWar
Star

"jaclyn1231" wrote:

I used to have a friend named giavanna. Last January I wore a pencil skirt that went down to mid thigh and she called me a bad word. So i decided not to be her friend. By may a rumor was started about her having 'interactions' with some kid (she was only twelve) which is really gross. Her old friend justina told me that over the summer after her thirteenth birthday and after she got her period she had done the same with like three guys. Now she's 13 and pregnant. What is this world coming too?! I'm so happy I'm not her friend anymore or I would've been involved with this. I feel ashamed to be part of this generation.
 I'm waiting for some girl to be "eight and pregnant" It's going to happen some day...  Frown

I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
XD

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
AinsleyXOXO
AinsleyXOXO
StarStarStarStar
OMG. That's all I need to say.

Hai! I'm Ainsley. I'm a girl-tomboy-directioner-craycray-cool-nerdy-funny person. Need anything? Visit my profile!

A classic remedy for drama. #11
\ HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR!!!!!
I'm back Amazayns!
Keep calm and eat your cake!!!
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. NO JOKE.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow
StarStarStarStar
O_O Seri, that is just cray-cray. I would agree she is a bit young  to have her OWN kid.

Bungee Bungalow -- Kidzworld's Big DJ/Producer. Check out my stuff!

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow
StarStarStarStar

"makeupguru" wrote:

Kids are trying to grow up too fast 
Agreed.

Never download copyrighted music for free. You end up destroying the artists! Please buy it so you can save the music. The good tunes, the bad ones, and the horrible ones.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
zak514
zak514
StarStarStarStar

"MakePastaaNotWar" wrote:

"jaclyn1231" wrote:

I used to have a friend named giavanna. Last January I wore a pencil skirt that went down to mid thigh and she called me a bad word. So i decided not to be her friend. By may a rumor was started about her having 'interactions' with some kid (she was only twelve) which is really gross. Her old friend justina told me that over the summer after her thirteenth birthday and after she got her period she had done the same with like three guys. Now she's 13 and pregnant. What is this world coming too?! I'm so happy I'm not her friend anymore or I would've been involved with this. I feel ashamed to be part of this generation.
 I'm waiting for some girl to be "eight and pregnant" It's going to happen some day...  Frown
It already has... In Yemen and Saudi Arabia. -_-

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar
Seriously? Some one 13 & pregnant................ i have a best friend and her friend is pregnant but 15 or 16 ?? & also i have a friend near me who's 12 or 13 who's pregnant........lol & it  was weird cause she was shouting like mad!!! Blush

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar

"jaclyn1231" wrote:

There was a girl who has five years old and had her own son. 

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
-Leon-
-Leon-
StarStarStarStar

"-Helvetica- " wrote:

"jaclyn1231" wrote:

There was a girl who has five years old and had her own son.
God make a limit to pregnant in different ages between 31/36 years, Pregnant in 13 years i can believe.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
BungeeBungalow
BungeeBungalow
StarStarStarStar

"-Leon-" wrote:

God make a limit to pregnant in different ages between 31/36 years, Pregnant in 13 years i can believe.
Good news if you live in Ireland! You have to be at least 17 to do that stuff there. But I live in the UK, so, never mind.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Mods vs users!

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

Mods vs users!

YEARBOOK QUOTE

What/How are you feeling right now?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos