Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging them or dissing them - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
MINDFREAK97
MINDFREAK97
StarStarStar
i agree

I need you in my life when i wake and go to sleep i need you there with me

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
fin201
fin201
StarStarStar
but wat if the gurl was force. and the part about having u noe wat with 3 boyz waz just a cover up.................................. have u ever consider dat.........................................and it isnt only the gurl fault it iz also the bouyzzz fault..... im not saying im young an pregant.....................also its not rite not to care so if u are telling the gurl who wrote this not to care u are rong....................... becuz a lot of u are saying the only reason she did waz for attention and if dont care the need for attention will grow for ha and this prob will grow and she will contiunously have kidz at young age.............and it iz god way of letting ha be the example.............if she da example at a young age den gurls younger or oldler will not want make diz same mistake becuz they are afraid of the conseenquence

dedicated church of christ member

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
pregnancies from teenagers just being unsafe are annoying, but it's even more annoying when people constantly talk down on them. leave them to their own decisions; it's their life.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
star misty_2284258 Lock
star misty_2284258
StarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

pregnancies from teenagers just being unsafe are annoying, but it's even more annoying when people constantly talk down on them. leave them to their own decisions; it's their life.
THANK YOU!

Im an angel of darkness. Jk but this profile used to be my cousins so dont bother me! Ok good well im kind sweet and sometimes bipolar. Add me!

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Miss March 123
Miss March 123
StarStar
I honestly have to agree with you!

Miss March 123 /-^

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"jaclyn1231" wrote:

I used to have a friend named giavanna. Last January I wore a pencil skirt that went down to mid thigh and she called me a bad word. So i decided not to be her friend. By may a rumor was started about her having 'interactions' with some kid (she was only twelve) which is really gross. Her old friend justina told me that over the summer after her thirteenth birthday and after she got her period she had done the same with like three guys. Now she's 13 and pregnant. What is this world coming too?! I'm so happy I'm not her friend anymore or I would've been involved with this. I feel ashamed to be part of this generation.
I guess you have reason to be happy..but think of it this way a 13 year old whom you used to be friends with is now pregnant... how is that something to be happy about?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

^^^^^

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Not only does the pregnant chick have her own life...but so does she. She can post about her if she wants on the forums. If you dun like it you dun have to post on it....why should she care?

Jeffery and Darrel

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Not only does the pregnant chick have her own life...but so does she. She can post about her if she wants on the forums. If you dun like it you dun have to post on it....why should she care?
we could continue this chain on and on forever. If you don't like what I commented on the post, why reply to it? and I never said she had to care about my opinion.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, well sorry, sorry. People just do that to me whenever I make a thread so I just wanted to stick up for her.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

My Dad Cusses ALOT!

Rate the signature above you!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos