x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12932
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Oh, well sorry, sorry. People just do that to me whenever I make a thread so I just wanted to stick up for her.
stick up for her bullying a pregnant girl behind her back? I don't see how those actions can be justified; it's not right to bully anyone, even if they've upset you in the past.

Posted By:
stormskycassiegirl
stormskycassiegirl
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star
Posted over 3 years ago
Excatly.. Im 14 in 9 days an im about to hav my 2nd child. My first child came along unxpledictly and it wa a desise that made him..appare but my second child(whom im abou to have) is in my stomach because i was forced into ut! And anybody who has been threw that would know that it is horrable. No KID should either chose or be force into becomin pregnant!! And if she wasnt even force we shoul be helpin her not dissin her!

Ilovedogs


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2470
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
She's not bullying her. She's just not her friend anymore. 2 different things.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
-GingerSnaps Lock
-GingerSnaps
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 784
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I mean,it's not a good thing to get pregnant so young.Only mad people do it.



Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2470
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-GingerSnaps" wrote:

I mean,it's not a good thing to get pregnant so young.Only mad people do it.
XD

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12932
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Blind Faith" wrote:

She's not bullying her. She's just not her friend anymore. 2 different things.
So a post trashing young pregnant people isn't bullying...

Posted By:
Katiebabyx3
Katiebabyx3
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10
Star
Posted over 3 years ago
If I EVER had interaction I would be grounded for life. That's a disgrace. You get what you deserve. ;c

Katie's my name cheering's my game. ;


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2470
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Dude...you're taking this wayyyy too far. And no, it's not bullying. If someone she knows is pregnant and she wants to post about her, that's NOT bullying.

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
Thizzman13 Lock
Thizzman13
Member since:
September 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 15
StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"stormskycassiegirl" wrote:

Excatly.. Im 14 in 9 days an im about to hav my 2nd child. My first child came along unxpledictly and it wa a desise that made him..appare but my second child(whom im abou to have) is in my stomach because i was forced into ut! And anybody who has been threw that would know that it is horrable. No KID should either chose or be force into becomin pregnant!! And if she wasnt even force we shoul be helpin her not dissin her!
your 14 and prego  you shoulda waited smh well you gotta sacrifice your life for your kids no going out parting no e of that shoulda waited to have kids now ur kids are your life me and my waiting no rush for us

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez_1249024 Lock
Teh_Skittlez_1249024
Member since:
April 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13978
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude...you're taking this wayyyy too far. And no, it's not bullying. If someone she knows is pregnant and she wants to post about her, that's NOT bullying.
It is when the things that are being posted are extremely negative. 

Latest Forum Posts

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Did Legalizing Gay Marriage Kill Social Ju...

Did Noah's flood really happen? (AlphaT -V...

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

Tomato - vegetable or fruit?

Thoughts on man's relationship with nature.

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Latest Videos

Play Online Games