Kw-logo-smaller

Dear Dish-It

Friends
Whether you’re digging ‘em or dissing ‘em - here’s a place to dish about your BFF's or not.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude...you're taking this wayyyy too far. And no, it's not bullying. If someone she knows is pregnant and she wants to post about her, that's NOT bullying.
how am I taking it too far and everyone is basically trashing young pregnant people in this post. Sure, it's not smart to get pregnant when you're young. But trashing them, calling them names? Yeah, it's bullying.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"Thizzman13" wrote:

"stormskycassiegirl" wrote:

Excatly.. Im 14 in 9 days an im about to hav my 2nd child. My first child came along unxpledictly and it wa a desise that made him..appare but my second child(whom im abou to have) is in my stomach because i was forced into ut! And anybody who has been threw that would know that it is horrable. No KID should either chose or be force into becomin pregnant!! And if she wasnt even force we shoul be helpin her not dissin her!
your 14 and prego  you shoulda waited smh well you gotta sacrifice your life for your kids no going out parting no e of that shoulda waited to have kids now ur kids are your life me and my waiting no rush for us
You're clearly illiterate.  She claims that she was forced. Don't reply to a post unless you're capable of comprehending what it's saying. 

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

Dude...you're taking this wayyyy too far. And no, it's not bullying. If someone she knows is pregnant and she wants to post about her, that's NOT bullying.
how am I taking it too far and everyone is basically trashing young pregnant people in this post. Sure, it's not smart to get pregnant when you're young. But trashing them, calling them names? Yeah, it's bullying.
As much as I hate fighting with you (or whatever you'd call this), we're not bullying her because we're not talking about that one person. A ton of people get pregnant that young. We can't stop them, nor can we stop people from calling them names.

Jeffery and Darrel

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

"Blind Faith" wrote:

As much as I hate fighting with you (or whatever you'd call this), we're not bullying her because we're not talking about that one person. A ton of people get pregnant that young. We can't stop them, nor can we stop people from calling them names.
Is it any of your business to judge them? Anyway the OP was talking about a specific person.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx
StarStarStarStar
Think she got ... Can't say

Taylor

Smile while you have teeth!
~Saira~

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
...*anyofmybusiness..?* It's a forum....it has nothing to do with anyone's business. I posted on a forum...isn't that what they're for??? We're NOT bullying (Heck we dun even KNOW the person). We're expressing our opinion. Now have a nice day. Goodbye.

Jeffery and Darrel

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

...*anyofmybusiness..?* It's a forum....it has nothing to do with anyone's business. I posted on a forum...isn't that what they're for??? We're NOT bullying (Heck we dun even KNOW the person). We're expressing our opinion. Now have a nice day. Goodbye.
I expressed my opinion on teenage pregnancies, too. But I didn't do it in a completely negative way.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Actually...yes, you are doing it in a negative way. You told her that it's annoying when people complain about it...and that was HER opinion. We're agreeing with her that it's not a good idea. But instead you went and told her that it was annoying. Now, please. Have a wonderful day. Bye bye.

Jeffery and Darrel

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Saying something is annoying is much less negative than some of the things said in this post.

"mattyo7" wrote:

Me too. It's shameful and appauling behaviour.

"100% Human" wrote:

Thats distugsting! well done not getting involved

"Blind Faith" wrote:

shes just a loser. the more you know about what your doing, the safer you are. she shouldnt have been doing that at that age anyway. people like that are stupid and need to be raised better.
You don't consider any of these things bullying? She got called a loser and disgusting. lol, I don't understand how that isn't bullying.

13 and pregnant?!

Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok...the first 2 are agreeing that it's terrible behavior. Mine - I know you dug around for that one. It IS shameful. It IS disgusting. Maybe she IS a disgusting loser. Sure seemed like it. You know what, maybe you're the bully. Hmm, yes, I remember A WHILE AGO saying I was sorry and just trying to stick up for her opinion. But you just wouldn't let it go would you.

Jeffery and Darrel

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

super1chat

Geography game-moved

Geography game-moved

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.